• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nabil Bentaleb

No mate only this site, I have not posted for a while, I starting looking at posts again since we started having fluctuating results under MoPo, I thought it would be funny to read some of the comments, I have supported Spurs since the early sixties but I must admit the last ten years have been like a roller coaster, GHod you need patience to support Spurs.

With a guy over 24k posts(most of them pretty pointless or sucking off Messi), I would put a huge bet on that... could retire with the winnings.

Now now darling Ive had a few run ins with Mumorn but he does talk sense (On the whole :) )

No mate only this site, I have not posted for a while, I starting looking at posts again since we started having fluctuating results under MoPo, I thought it would be funny to read some of the comments, I have supported Spurs since the early sixties but I must admit the last ten years have been like a roller coaster, GHod you need patience to support Spurs.

You sure do. There's a blogger called Jimmyg2 who writes over there so was just wondering. I've supported us since 1992 so seem enough of the dross to appreciate where we've been and are now even.

You sure do. There's a blogger called Jimmyg2 who writes over there so was just wondering. I've supported us since 1992 so seem enough of the dross to appreciate where we've been and are now even.

We seemed so near under Redknap and since then our expectation has been high, I cannot help but imagine what would have been if we had sold Bale and given Redknap £100m to spend, however I do think we need to give Pochettino 3 years at least and try to get some stability I do believe we have lots of potential, January`s comings and goings will be interesting.

We seemed so near under Redknap and since then our expectation has been high, I cannot help but imagine what would have been if we had sold Bale and given Redknap £100m to spend, however I do think we need to give Pochettino 3 years at least and try to get some stability I do believe we have lots of potential, January`s comings and goings will be interesting.

Yes. OT I know but I don't rate Poch as I've expressed before but we have to give him 2 years minimum IMO unless we're in a relegation fight at the end of February.

Brilliant from him today. He was our Matic today. The complete CM. And only 20 years old. I say it again. Only 20 years old.

He was exceptional today. His tackling and interceptions were incredible. Like an aggressive version of Carrick.

Brilliant from him today. He was our Matic today. The complete CM. And only 20 years old. I say it again. Only 20 years old.

Yeah. Fantastic game once again, and once again against top class opponents.

Took the nice cynical booking when he had to. Then had the discipline to find the right balance of aggression to never be near a red card whilst still being very effective. Like it's no thing...

Some great tackles, kept us ticking very nicely. Top performance.

Up against a midfield of Fabregas, Hazard, Oscar, Matic and Willian, and he stood his own - brilliant display from him against the best team in the country. He looks so composed for his age, and what I like the most about him, is that he looks like a winner. He's got a bit of bite in him, something Spurs players generally have been missing for years.

20 years old, running the show against Chelski. Wow.

The amount of times he was back covering on the left flank when our attackers had pressed high. Danny Rose must be really pleased with him.

He had a great game again against those horrible *****

I know he won't get as much credit as the likes of Kane but he along with Dembele was the heartbeat today

He was great at Stamford bridge too. Shame he's gonna be away for the best part of a month on AFCON duty.

lets be honest. results have been good since he came into the team. we were very light in CM and had players you couldnt trust to go to war for you which is what i guess sherwood meant

Up against a midfield of Fabregas, Hazard, Oscar, Matic and Willian, and he stood his own - brilliant display from him against the best team in the country. He looks so composed for his age, and what I like the most about him, is that he looks like a winner. He's got a bit of bite in him, something Spurs players generally have been missing for years.

20 years old, running the show against Chelski. Wow.

Completely agree with that. He's an incredibly cultured player but also knows when to be nasty and when to take a booking for the team. Real quality player and, like Kane, should be easier to keep givne he's come through the system. As I've said before, we need to build a team around Lloris, Walker, Verts, Bentaleb, Eriksen and Kane

No mention of his performance anywhere it would seem.

Players like him often go unnoticed and without as much attention from the press. Perhaps if one of his 5 tackles had been borderline for a red card he would have gotten praise as "the hard tackling defensive midfielder". But he rarely gets goals and rarely gets assists and doesn't put in leg breaking tackles so he goes unnoticed by many. Same was true for Carrick, same was true for Modric (although that was somewhat offset by his high profile and high cost transfer).

Back