• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Modric - No Longer A Spurs Player

Fair point. It's why I'm not writing Modric off, but something tells me he's been flouncing about like Jimmy in Blades of Glory

If Modric does end up staying then having Hudd deputise for a few weeks is not a bad option. It's a squad game and if the manager has no faith that Hudd can do a job then what's the point having him in the squad at all. Sell him and get someone he does trust.

Actually I'd hate Hudd to be sold, but that's a difference discussion.

Give it a rest, fella - he's never disrespected the white shirt - so why the hate

never disrespected it? so what? all he has done is coasted through his WHL career, very rarely broke into a sweat, and tbh he should have moved on long ago

il tell you what, il lay off Jenas if you give BAE a break

I'm not suggesting he's a top player but a comparison as such (10%) is OTT, imv. I'm sure if he's given a squad role this season - he'd be glad to take it and try to help out wherver possible

I'm going to the West Brom game. Tough to say what reception he'll get if he's still here. One the one hand, he's acted like a prick before and people have still forgiven him, but I don't see as many people being quite so understanding now that he's done it twice. He's our player so for the good of the team we should get behind him, but I don't know if I can bring myself to cheer him.

I'm also a bit skeptical that he can put this all behind him. He did it last year, but he's clearly quite fragile mentally. How will he react if the Spurs fans give him a hard time?

People on here last year were pretty much set against him putting on the shirt again. He scored that goal against Liverpool and all was forgiven. Football fans are all fickle, no matter who they support. If he stays and does the business for the team then I have no problem with it.

I think we can only judge him by his performances. If he under-performs then the crowd will get on his back a lot quicker than they usually would. That's the cross he has to bear

I'm going to the West Brom game. Tough to say what reception he'll get if he's still here. One the one hand, he's acted like a prick before and people have still forgiven him, but I don't see as many people being quite so understanding now that he's done it twice. He's our player so for the good of the team we should get behind him, but I don't know if I can bring myself to cheer him.

I'm also a bit skeptical that he can put this all behind him. He did it last year, but he's clearly quite fragile mentally. How will he react if the Spurs fans give him a hard time?

Fans are fickle. If he plays well, they'll cheer him. You know you'll join in too as he'll be playing well for Spurs.

(If he's not sold prior to that)

Fans are fickle. If he plays well, they'll cheer him. You know you'll join in too as he'll be playing well for Spurs.

(If he's not sold prior to that)

I agree all fans are fickle, but we all know Modric is going eventually. It's not like he's ever going to change his mind and decide to stay.

Liverscum last season

He was still a **** even after scoring a goal. I cheered half heartedly but I cheered simply because spurs scored.

He is a bigger **** now. Not because he wants to leave I dont care about that ITS HIS CONDUCT. Not going to America was unforgivable in my opinion.

I'll applaud all our players except him. I'd clap a goal he scores but not his name. Obviously, it seems more on here love him rather than loathe him so everyone will probably be singing his name against WBA.

Liverscum last season

He was still a **** even after scoring a goal. I cheered half heartedly but I cheered simply because spurs scored.

He is a bigger **** now. Not because he wants to leave I dont care about that ITS HIS CONDUCT. Not going to America was unforgivable in my opinion.

See if Rossi comes after you like he does me.

I think the days of footballers giving a brick about the fans is long gone, all this badge kissing brick is gonads. If Modric plays for us next season and helps us beat the likes of City and Utd then the fans will cheer you can bet your life on it.

Back