• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Modric - No Longer A Spurs Player

I think the days of footballers giving a brick about the fans is long gone, all this badge kissing brick is gonads. If Modric plays for us next season and helps us beat the likes of City and Utd then the fans will cheer you can bet your life on it.

I will never boo a player but doesnt mean a) I will cheer him and sing his name and b) stop calling him a **** on the top of my voice (I do that a great deal just instinct).

I will never boo a player but doesnt mean a) I will cheer him and sing his name and b) stop calling him a **** on the top of my voice (I do that a great deal just instinct).

Well if he scores the winning goal against Utd next season and i hear someone in the crowd calling him a #### , i will know its you? :lol:

On the spurs media page there s a report telling us on RM latest filets offer and it's 25 m quid , surely this s wrong aren bids supposed to go towards the asking price if a previous among is denied .... I hop it's true then rat boy will have to it's a non flier , ask luka to walk in to Aston martin and offer 75k for a120 k motor , see luka see what happens ... Get yur boots on son

Stop posting opinion as fact, you dont know at all that we wont have Sandro

After the friendly in Sweden, Sandro is acting as personal courier for Lewis, taking the boatloads of cash to the Bahamas (or wherever he lives). He won't be back in time for Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Last edited:
wonder if chicken badge hater will play tonight if the Real move is soooooooo close....i certainly wouldnt

So someone with no connections at all to the club says it would be a gamble for Sandro not to play and that means he's not playing?

Well I say he's our best available DM. So he plays. I have the same amount of influence as this Guardian author.

So who do you believe?

I dont think you understand how journalists that cover the same club regularly are briefed by the clubs.
Hytner didnt just pull this story out of his arse.

As for Modric 30m is a joke considering the 40m offer last summer.

Back