• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Modric - No Longer A Spurs Player

Modrics attitude if not sold could affect the team for all we know. Just get rid.

exactly what they want us think

don't take the bait

If his valuation isn't met he will stay here and work hard for the team exactly how he did last season after being denied his 'dream move' to Chelsea.

Exactly. Madrid either pay the money WE want, not what they want to pay, or he stays. I'm sure Levy is happy either way.

Think he'll be a tad more unhappier this season don't you????!!!

Denied his dream move not once but twice. Yeah I reckon he'll talk to his team mates a lil bit more!

He's still a professional and will still want to play at a high level, moping about and playing like Jenas won't help anyone.

What's so different about this summer than last year? The only thing different is that we're actually willing to let him go, it's not our fault that the club who claim to want to sign him so bad won't put the money where their mouth is. Last year we told him in no uncertain terms that he's staying, he had a little tizzy and got on with it for the rest of the season, which is exactly what I expect will happen this season if he stays.

Think he'll be a tad more unhappier this season don't you????!!!

Denied his dream move not once but twice. Yeah I reckon he'll talk to his team mates a lil bit more!

so ?

who do you think Bale (for example as a big player who has, on paper, committed to the Club) is going to be more impressed with in that case ? one of his team mates who is stamping his feet and winging at not being aloud to leave or the Club for showing they aren't going to be bullied in to a transfer which weakens the team ?

he has three years left on his deal - it is in everyone's best interest for him to play to the best of his abilities and help the team if he remains here this season

I don't want a player that is so desperate to leave that he missed the US tour and also refused to turn up for training

id prefer that over caving in to Luka and Madrids attempts at weakening our position and get themselves a better deal.

we are in the position of strength here - he goes on our terms or not at all

so ?

who do you think Bale (for example as a big player who has, on paper, committed to the Club) is going to be more impressed with in that case ? one of his team mates who is stamping his feet and winging at not being aloud to leave or the Club for showing they aren't going to be bullied in to a transfer which weakens the team ?

he has three years left on his deal - it is in everyone's best interest for him to play to the best of his abilities and help the team if he remains here this season

Four!

I don't want a player that is so desperate to leave that he missed the US tour and also refused to turn up for training

He's been fined. Perhaps he'll be fined again. Sufficient punishment, I'd think.

Simply put, he's worth a lot more than money to us now. If we compromise, we've bowed to bullying tactics and will be viewed as saps. Ergo, we cannot do so.

We've been reasonable, named a fee and stuck to it. We've given Real a month and a bit to try and match our valuation. They haven't. So he doesn't go.

So he missed the tour and didn't turn up for training. Lock him in a room with Steffen for an hour and the lad will have learned his lesson.

But Levy mustn't sell him at a compromise fee that falls below what our minimum would be. No matter how many ex-managers spout utter rubbish about the affair.

He has refused to travel. He refused to play against united last season. No different to Berba and yet he gets slagged and people say they'd still like Modric to stay with us. fudge off!

He has refused to travel. He refused to play against united last season. No different to Berba and yet he gets slagged and people say they'd still like Modric to stay with us. fudge off!

If he performs to his usual level I have no problem with him playing for us this season. The loyalty and morals players showed in the past are exactly that, something that happened in the past. Now it's about the money and pushy agents.

So any player that throws a bit of a wobbler we should roll over and sell them to the big boys for however much they want to pay? Get back in your place little totspurs!

If he stays he has to be on top of his game. Even more so than last year. We won't forget what he's done though.

Back