• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Modric - No Longer A Spurs Player

The problem is he's a disresptful taco billy who feels he's bigger and better than our club. Now I don't care if he's good enough to play for real or not but you don't publicly come out and say/do what he's done. And he's still regarded as 'professional'. Don't make me larf.

the people calling him professional are more than likely saying he will keep his head down and work for the team should he be here next season rather than saying his actions so far this summer have been professional - I don't think anyone is that blind of a fan-boy to say that

at least that's what i have meant.

Given our lack of options, we need him. Even if we bring someone in, they wouldn't have time to get to know the team.

Wow what a overeaction, did he tinkle on your cornflakes.:eek:

Yeah real overreaction saying Modric should leave. Is it the cancer part that you didn't like? Cos its pretty obvious his bad attitude, if forced to stay again, could ripple through the squad. Get a life.

Real Madrid's squad is "almost complete", coach Jose Mourinho said as the La Liga champions prepare to begin the defence of their title starting in two weeks.

Real are reportedly chasing Tottenham Hotspur's Croatian playmaker Luka Modric, with one or both of midfielders Kaka and Nuri Sahin expected to move on after disappointing stints in the Spanish capital.

"We are hard at work preparing because we are well aware of the fact that it is not going to be easy, quite the contrary," Mourinho told Fox in an interview during Real's pre-season tour of the United States.

"The team is almost complete," added the Portuguese, who helped end Barcelona's three-year grip on the La Liga title last season.

"They are special players, we have a lot of the best players in the world and my team's motivation when faced with new challenges never ceases to surprise me."

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/spain/106049/default.aspx

Yeah real overreaction saying Modric should leave. Is it the cancer part that you didn't like? Cos its pretty obvious his bad attitude, if forced to stay again, could ripple through the squad. Get a life.

There is no evidence that he is a cancer. He has shown some unprofessionalism but there is no sign that it has metastasized through the squad. It didn't last year. That doesn't mean it won't be a problem this year, so I think we should sell, but its unfair to call him a cancer. There are plenty of fair of words.

Interview with AVB in the pre-season games thread. Seems pretty clear that the Modric situation is difficult to handle, but we will not be pushed around and if our valuation isn't met I think he will be very good for us again this season. Will be interesting to see if he's in any photos from training in the coming days.

Back