• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Modric - No Longer A Spurs Player

sorry, i did, i posted then thought, nope, to much, i'll delete that and come up with something else, wasn't quick enough though

The fee isn't something for us to concern ourselves over. Leave that to the expert who runs our club. The main thing is shifting a player who wants to be elsewhere.

I've heard so many numbers being bandied about. I've heard £23m, £30m, £27m, £35m, which is it?

I'm glad this brickstorm is FINALLY coming to an end.

I've heard so many numbers being bandied about. I've heard £23m, £30m, £27m, £35m, which is it?

I'm glad this brickstorm is FINALLY coming to an end.

People will moan whatever the amount. They want Modric to stay because he is a good player. I totally understand that even though I disagree wholeheartedly. I want him gone and a replacement bought in ASAP.

People will moan whatever the amount. They want Modric to stay because he is a good player. I totally understand that even though I disagree wholeheartedly. I want him gone and a replacement bought in ASAP.

But we still need a fair price. If we don't get it, we don't sell him and I do not think that is a problem for THFC.
From last season, we saw that he is a player who would eventually settle down and play for us.

I appreciate that we need to let the squad be shaped by AVB, and Modric won't be in his plans, but we have to make sure that we dont get made mugs of by Madrid, because otherwise it will be too easy for us to lose Bale and whoever else comes to the front next season.

But we still need a fair price. If we don't get it, we don't sell him and I do not think that is a problem for THFC.
From last season, we saw that he is a player who would eventually settle down and play for us.

I appreciate that we need to let the squad be shaped by AVB, and Modric won't be in his plans, but we have to make sure that we dont get made mugs of by Madrid, because otherwise it will be too easy for us to lose Bale and whoever else comes to the front next season.

Levy is one of the toughest negotiators around and you'd definitely want him in your corner if you were doing a deal, but this saga just proves sadly that players still have the power at the end of the day. If Modric didn't want to leave, there is no way we would entertain the thought of selling him.

Whilst I agree with you it isn't for us mere fans to worry about something we can't influence. All we can do is trust Levy will get the best deal for the club, which I do, and bring in a quality replacement.

We're in good financial clout I never worry about that leave it to the experts.

To perfectly honest, I would rather accept 25m now and get rid, and start searching for a replacement (or a striker) than accept 30m in a fortnight and have about nine minutes to do it on deadline day.

Levy is one of the toughest negotiators around and you'd definitely want him in your corner if you were doing a deal, but this saga just proves sadly that players still have the power at the end of the day. If Modric didn't want to leave, there is no way we would entertain the thought of selling him.

Don't you think it's fair that players have some of the power though? We all do when it comes to our jobs - we can leave whenever we want.

Luka's been here for 4 years, he's 27 years old in less than a month, and he wants to play for a team that is competing at the highest level. In his case, I think it would be unfair to force him to stay (although the way he's carried himself with regard to wanting a move away has often been very poor).

who's to say its accurate, it suits both us and Real to undersell the deal, they look good for getting a low price, we appear to have less cash to throw around so don't get screwed like the scousers did over Carroll

Back