• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Modric - No Longer A Spurs Player

Im assuming if Madrid offered £35m it would be a done deal.

So here's a question : Accept £35m from Madrid, or £40m from Chelsea?

I would accept the highest bid now unless its a million or two difference in which case id sell to Madrid. If Chelscum offered 40m and Madrid offered 32m I would take Chelscum. Take the 40m go get Llorente, Ade and Moutinho. We would be sorted and set up for this season.

33xwy6r.jpg

Despite reports to the contrary, Luka Modric is not in Madrid. He reported for training with #Spurs today and is still in London.
@BenSmithBBC 5 hours ago

Really??

Judging by his empty player profile on Real's official website, they're obviously confident they'll sign Modric.

Should add another few millions to his price! 8-[

Why obviously?

Why not obviously a test page for his inevitable signing?

It's been done many times in the past by 'jokers' - some websites allow you to create 'false' pages, I remember back in 2008 you could manufacture a web-page on Man Utd's first team section - it was done around Berbatov's arrival, I'm sure many still remember

Last edited:
Back