• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mitt Romney the next new leader of the free world!!!

Flicked on Sky News

93% of Black voters went for Obama
73% of Latino voters went for Obama
71% of Asian voters went for Obama

Didnt see the %'age of white voters

Flicked on Sky News

93% of Black voters went for Obama
73% of Latino voters went for Obama
71% of Asian voters went for Obama

Didnt see the %'age of white voters

If its anything like previous elections, it will be low to mid 40s.

The deficit was projected to be 1.3 tn dollars by the end of this term without intervention in the economy. Due to Obama's policies, it is down to 1.1 bn. With decreased spending on wars, tax changes etc I can only see it going down. Obama inherited a country that had effectively been run ny loonies for the previous 8 years and encountered a disgraceful house who blocked almost everything he tried to do and he is chastised for not making everything rosy in 4 years.

And on that note, the GOP are a disgrace. the reason he was unable to work with the Republicans was because they blocked everything single thing he put forward, even if it was policies that they previously agreed with.

mcc_filibusters_0512.jpg

Care more about their political ambitions than the country itself.

Romney has nothing. Absolutely nothing. His economic plan is complete flimflam.

Congrats Barry. You deserve a second term more far more than out of touch wooden, flip flapping Romney does. Minorities, women, gays, people with pre-existing conditions, the lower and middle classes and the whole world can breathe easy that the lunatics aren't back in charge of the asylum.

Sounds like Labour

Which is a solid number. 43% last time

Indeed. Whites haven't tended to vote for democrats in large numbers in recent history so getting that would be petty decent. The GOP are going to have to change their electoral platform soon though and haul themselves back to the centre, relying effectively on just white voters isn't sustainable when they won't even be 50% of the population in 20 years time.

Guy on there just said there wasnt enough white voters left in USA to get Romney in..

The USA is a changing country. In some ways, this was an election between the old US and a new one. The right wingers are terrified of this future.

And I'm genuinely loving fox news at the moment. They now have an expert talking about electoral fraud, members of the Black Panthers intimidating Republicans outside polling booths and getting in some preliminary moaning about the electoral college vs popular vote. Didn't care in 2000 did they!!

Guy on there just said there wasnt enough white voters left in USA to get Romney in..

They are still the majority. This ain't about race. It's about rich an poor and in the states it's on a whole different level.

Romney is a qunt. Will say ANYTHING to be elected and he was found out. People decided he couldn't be trusted because he wasn't plausible.

Good riddance

He'll be back though. Guys like him think its their GHod given right to govern.

The USA is a changing country. In some ways, this was an election between the old US and a new one. The right wingers are terrified of this future.

And I'm genuinely loving fox news at the moment. They now have an expert talking about electoral fraud, members of the Black Panthers intimidating Republicans outside polling booths and getting in some preliminary moaning about the electoral college vs popular vote. Didn't care in 2000 did they!!

From what I saw of Romney when he came to the UK this year scared the life out of me, the guy seemed more departed than Bush if that was possible

From what I saw of Romney when he came to the UK this year scared the life out of me, the guy seemed more departed than Bush if that was possible

He's not nowhere near as departed as Bush which made him far more dangerous. Say what you want a about Bush but he was a simpleton that genuinely believed what he was saying was true and the right thing to do. Romney on the other hand is cunning, deceitful and knows exactly what he's doing. Thank fudge he didn't become president.

It's brilliant isn't it. Was watching it earlier and they really couldn't hide their huge dissapointment which was beautiful to see.

Now they're back on Benghazi and the same lies that even a moderator had to correct from Romney before.

So the big question, Is Obama actually going to do anything in this 4 years in charge ???

He's already done some stuff in the previous 4 years. And I think in terms of the economy, women, gays, minorities and foreign policy, the US will be significantly better off than under Romney.

I hope now that he can't be re-elected the Republicans will be willing to work with him more than they have to ensure something reasonable for the American people in terms of jobs. Or they might continue the level of dingdongishness they've been getting upto over the past 4 years. I hope not.

Back