• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Yeah totally unreasonable to think there's possibly something untoward with our manager meeting with the director of a rival club

It stinks, doesn't it? If I was Utd trying to persuade Poch to join he's the man I would send.

In all honesty I don't think it's anything more than a poorly timed meeting (non job related) - I don't think they'd openly court him in such a public fashion, however there's clearly enough there for people to assume otherwise.

Very stupid though from Poch, it's something which would clearly attract negative attention - gotta be smarter than that

In all honesty I don't think it's anything more than a poorly timed meeting (non job related) - I don't think they'd openly court him in such a public fashion, however there's clearly enough there for people to assume otherwise.

Very stupid though from Poch, it's something which would clearly attract negative attention - gotta be smarter than that
Don't be crazy!!! Get with the program. That's it, man. Game over, man. Game over! What the fudge are we supposed to now, huh, what are we gonna do?

If you want to discretely tap up the manager of another club you don't do it by dining at Scotts in Mayfair.

But if you blatantly want to tap up the manager of a rival club because you're blessed with quite the ego and matching arrogance....

Not that I believe that.

But they're Man United, they can do what they want as they like to say.

Seriously, they don't give a feck.

But if you blatantly want to tap up the manager of a rival club because you're blessed with quite the ego and matching arrogance....

Not that I believe that.

I meant more that Poch would have been aware that he would be papped leaving that restaurant. If he was meeting Ferguson to discuss a job offer, there are loads of ways that he could have done it with far less chance of being spotted.

I meant more that Poch would have been aware that he would be papped leaving that restaurant. If he was meeting Ferguson to discuss a job offer, there are loads of ways that he could have done it with far less chance of being spotted.

I hope you are right. We will see in the next few days.

Back