• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Even if totally innocent, it is an extremely ill informed thing to do. In fact I'd go as far as to say it's bloody stupid!
Though Fergie has next to no power at United anymore so wouldn't think he's there to try and woo Poch but it's just a daft thing to do to meet him!

I think that it is also worth remembering that Ferguson befriending and supporting other football managers is well documented and plenty of managers have spoken of this.

I think that people's paranoia and victim mentality has really got out of hand recently. You would have hoped that our best season in the modern game would have seen less of this but I think that it is worse than ever.

I think that it is also worth remembering that Ferguson befriending and supporting other football managers is well documented and plenty of managers have spoken of this.

I think that people's paranoia and victim mentality has really got out of hand recently. You would have hoped that our best season in the modern game would have seen less of this but I think that it is worse than ever.
You're one of them, aren't you? With your stay calm and your accusations of paranoia when behind it all you are not that moderate at all despite your so called title. You can't fool me.

Actually you make a good point, I remember reading this a few times that he has helped out young managers particularly Scottish ones with advice and loans of young players. Also he did an opening of fleetwoods new training ground the other day and I doubt he did it for money because how much would they have been able to pay him and does he really need it.

Maybe he just wants to stay in the game a little.

Yep you have talked me round you smooth talking bastard, though if he does up and leave, I will hold you responsible.

You're one of them, aren't you? With your stay calm and your accusations of paranoia when behind it all you are not that moderate at all despite your so called title. You can't fool me.

That's news to me, I wouldn't say that I was prone to flapping or paranoia.

Actually you make a good point, I remember reading this a few times that he has helped out young managers particularly Scottish ones with advice and loans of young players. Also he did an opening of fleetwoods new training ground the other day and I doubt he did it for money because how much would they have been able to pay him and does he really need it.

Maybe he just wants to stay in the game a little.

Yep you have talked me round you smooth talking bastard, though if he does up and leave, I will hold you responsible.

Fair enough

Even if a manager signs a contract if wants to go he will go.
If he wants to go then I don't want here.

Thing is I really don't think he wants to go, will go or has any intention of going.
And why shouldn't he have lunch with SAF? If we haven't learnt to ignore the bull written in the press that's our problem, not his.
As for the players, how many of them have stalled contracts recently? I bet they all have, it's part of the game. If they can't live with that then they should grow up.

Maybe he wants to learn from Fergie because he is trying to do what Ferguson did at Man u, I think at the moment we are the only club following his blue print, promoting young players and the passion with a bit of nastiness.

Every other club seems to be doing it a bit different.

Even if a manager signs a contract if wants to go he will go.
If he wants to go then I don't want here.

Thing is I really don't think he wants to go, will go or has any intention of going.
And why shouldn't he have lunch with SAF? If we haven't learnt to ignore the bull written in the press that's our problem, not his.
As for the players, how many of them have stalled contracts recently? I bet they all have, it's part of the game. If they can't live with that then they should grow up.

Good post and the bolded bit especially.

Back