• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

thing is there are a million other more discreet ways for SAF and United to tap him up, if that's their intention why do something so public? - im edging towards it just being an act of stupidity on his part - either way it's unneeded and has frankly tinkled me off

People should ready themselves for a choppy ride regarding Pochettino leaving.........we did it, now United are only doing the same.....:(

Let's hope club comes out with a comment, this is all we need before Saudi Sportswashing Machine players heads turned by possibility Poch is off.

Very poor timing from Poch

Could be for the season after next season.
Ie keep LVG next season until his contract expires then nick Poch
Whatever, it stinks and he's tinkled me right off.

This won't help in the run up to Sunday. Think the club are going to have to clarify on this as it will be damaging to atmosphere and moral if it's left hanging.

Impossible to say if it's innocent or not absolutely but it's looks bait as fek

Have to echo the thoughts of those above. Poor timing at the very least, even if it is completely honest. I think we know where this is going now sadly. Maybe this explains his reserved demeanour against Soton.

Let's just hope it doesn't affect ALL of the players. I say ALL because it only takes one player to carry a team, we just need Kane or someone else to step up on Sunday even if the others are slightly below par.

If Fergie was tapping up Poch, then surely he would use his tried and tested methods.

By that I mean sending his son and a large amount of untraceable, untaxed cash.

Even the article says it wasn't about a job, just two managers that fancy a chat. The club know about it and he Jesus Perez. Nothing to see here. If Poch can attend a meeting with the greatest manager of all time and learn one or two things about turning a team from runners up to champions isn't that a good thing?

Ferguson is such a two faced red nosed nob end, that little cry baby went on and on about the zaki fryers deal but when you consider everything he has done to this club over the years he should just fcuk off and die already.

Also this shows we need to destroy clubs around us, no more nice guy nice club brick, it is a nasty hate filled world and if we want to get to the top we have to do the same.

Even the article says it wasn't about a job, just two managers that fancy a chat. The club know about it and he Jesus Perez. Nothing to see here. If Poch can attend a meeting with the greatest manager of all time and learn one or two things about turning a team from runners up to champions isn't that a good thing?

Why would a whiskey faced cnt on Man United's payroll be interested in helping out another club's coach /manager?

When you have been linked with the United job for the past 6 months it's extremely poor timing, especially considering the players must be mentally shot and in need of a lift, reading about your current manager having meetings with a United legend is not helping.

Back