• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Why is it such a joke? We're finally getting rid of Pav and Saha is coming in for the rest of the season. Everyone's been screaming about getting backup to Ade in case he gets injured. Well, here it is and it's not like we can go out and pick any player we'd like.

I don't care if we sign Saha or Hugo, as long as that isn't the limit of our ambition come summer. If that's the case - I can't imagine Modric will be hanging about.

It sounds like some Liverpoop fans are really keen on having Defoe. I guess that kind of makes me more thankful to have him on the team... he is a good player and shows the spoils we have up front when our top goalscorer doesn't start most games.

I don't care if we sign Saha or Hugo, as long as that isn't the limit of our ambition come summer. If that's the case - I can't imagine Modric will be hanging about.

We have been sayin that for a while huh - next window... next window... next window

Come on kids, settle down

If Saha is a free transfer for 18 months, that is fine by me

He is better than Pav, so if we ship Pav out for a few million it's a win-win and means we won't be relying on Harry Kane to add some spark

I saw Saha score a good goal a couple of weeks ago, it's just his injuries that hold him back - who knows how it will pan out

But no need to get the razor blades out

Archibald on SO :

Quote: Pav having medical with Lokomotiv at the moment.

jurgenthegerman on COYS re Krasic

Quote: not dead yet

JJetset

Nelson is not a joke and is fit.
We put a big bid in for Remy but they still knocked us back.

Is Saha is Defoes replacement I just won't know what to think, Harry will say he wanted to leave for the euros blah blah blah. Then Ade'll get injured tonight, Saha will fall of the running machine during his medical and be out for the season and we'll have VDV (who can't last more than 60 minutes) and Pav as our ONLY options...

Pessimistic much :) I don't think this; but it's a possibility!

Back