• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Just can't see this working, a 33 year old Saha is not what we need. We need a goal scorer and a long term signing cause come August there's no way Ade will accept what we can afford to pay in wages.
Saha isn't quick, he doesn't hold the ball up very well and he's injury prone.

much like a 33 yr old Gallas wasn't what we needed last year? Gallas gave us the needed cover before Kaboom could settle into the player he is today and Saha could do exactly that for whomever we bring in in the summer. Think this is exactly what we need. Especially if cheap/free. Won't be asked to do much really

Not too much different with the ?ú and euro conversion rate so 11m euro is near enough ?ú11m.

If there's any truth in that price I'll be amazed by another piece of master business by Levy! Pav isn't worth half that amount based on his recent form.

I liked his house the most of all the footballers properties i saw on footballers cribs, he has very nice taste and not as black as i thought he would be in his tastes, though i do notice a lot of black men buy a lot of white furniture.

Roger Morgan on SO re. Krasic
Trying to get him at ?ú50k week. He wants ?ú70k. Nothing on Rodallega

That was earlier. It's not happening.

Last edited:
Worried about squad depth, not a fan of Saha at all. Way past his best, so hopefully only a stop gap cover player ahead of a better signing in summer. Just hope we can get players back fit so we don't rue a lack of activity.

i'm sure you've considered the supply and team style of play for everton compared to ours when you threw out those stats. in which case i still very much confused

I have considered that. But for a player to be good enough to play for the current side I want to see a player scoring goals in spite of crap service.

A lot of people can't stand Pav but I'm not one of them. He can be frustrating, but has excellent technical ability and crucially often comes up with important goals. Perhaps Pav has been a disruptive influence on the team but otherwise I dont see it as a good move.

Some sad pathetic tossers, also known as ITK, are still claiming Defoe and Krasic are being worked on.

On SC it's been said that Naughton apparently is making his loan at Norwich a permanent transfer.

Did he really say that or is that some twitter invented quote? In any case who cares, he will probably go to Zenit for the financial 'step-up'.

Back