• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Luka is taking the tinkle now tbh. Why exactly has he decided to go on a yacht with David Platt today of all days if it isn't to join City either now or the summer?

https://p.twimg.com/Aj8s_1eCQAAFNfi.jpg
:ross: nicely done.
I don't want Hugo fudging Rodallega. He's brick. Why are we buying brick players? I can't for the life of me understand why we're going after Saha and Rodallega while shipping off Charlie who may actually be of use to us. fudge.

/rant.
Agree with this, can't see how signing Rodallega (who's brick) or Saha (who's broken) is going to make us any better. I'd rather carry on as we are.

This window feels like Lost all over again. A lot of promise at the start, followed by long periods of nothingness before a really dull anti-climatic ending. #Yawn

Todays becoming a bit of a sick joke really. Just going to go to bed and see what nightmare i wake up to. I just can't believe, looking at where we are and the opportunity we have to do something special. We sign a GHod awful toss player (who Everton are willing to terminate the contract of); probably another average player (but that would mean 2 strikers leaving surely) and getting rid of our right back cover... fudging gobsmacking. We clearly wanted a CB, did we only have Cahill and Samba as choices? Just staggered at how we've fudged up the window; extremely disappointed; and the Saha deal makes us look a bit of a joke to be honest...

Every window you react like this

You used to have a point, when we had glaring gaps in our squad

Chill out man, and grow some

This window feels like Lost all over again. A lot of promise at the start, followed by long periods of nothingness before a really dull anti-climatic ending. #Yawn

Yeah, being 3rd in the table gives me a really empty feeling too. We do have it tough at the moment

The January window is the Panic Window. Look at QPR now and Chelsea last year. All we're doing are minor tweaks to our fringe players. Ade and VDV is our preferred partnership and Saha is coming in as backup. We still have Defoe. Anything major will happen in the summer, but those deals are INCREDIBLY difficult to pull off.

No Gerrard in the Liverpool squad tonight. Quick, someone start a Gerrard for Tevez rumour and watch RAWK go into meltdown.

Todays becoming a bit of a sick joke really. Just going to go to bed and see what nightmare i wake up to. I just can't believe, looking at where we are and the opportunity we have to do something special. We sign a GHod awful toss player (who Everton are willing to terminate the contract of); probably another average player (but that would mean 2 strikers leaving surely) and getting rid of our right back cover... fudging gobsmacking. We clearly wanted a CB, did we only have Cahill and Samba as choices? Just staggered at how we've fudged up the window; extremely disappointed; and the Saha deal makes us look a bit of a joke to be honest...

Ridiculous.

:ross: nicely done.

Agree with this, can't see how signing Rodallega (who's brick) or Saha (who's broken) is going to make us any better. I'd rather carry on as we are.

I don't get how signing players weakens us? If we swapped Defoe for Saha, I'd agree...but signing Saha and/or Rodallega is a pretty low-risk more.

Has Tevez been sighted at the Lodge yet? Any-one up a tree?

Er, how could Tevez be at the Lodge when he's been sighted walking down "that Berbatov glass corridor" at Old Trafford?

I should like to point out that I just made that up by the way.

39 minutes to go til Wigan-gate

Finally some nads on the chopping block ITK:

JJetset

Ok here it is people.
Krasnic was off as he didnt want a loan. After i posted about Lazio it suddenly was back on again but unfortunately didnt happen.
Pienaar will now stay.
Saha (from leftfield) loan in also Ryan Nelson loan.
Bassong gone to Wolves on loan.
Pav has been sold (sorry Hottie).
Corluka loaned.

I've been watching SSN for less than one hour, and I've already seen an interview of Liam Ridgewell driving into the WBA training ground 3 times.

Back