• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

I don't want Hugo fudging Rodallega. He's brick. Why are we buying brick players? I can't for the life of me understand why we're going after Saha and Rodallega while shipping off Charlie who may actually be of use to us. fudge.

/rant.
This.

Pay as you play one hopes. How wise is it handing a 33 year old injury prone Saha an 18 month contract?

I actually really rate Saha but this season he hasn't been good. Hopefully he shows his old form.

Probably best to wait and see what the deal is. It could be an 18 month contract but with a break clause at the end of this season. Who knows?

Probably best to wait and see what the deal is. It could be an 18 month contract but with a break clause at the end of this season. Who knows?

Maybe 6 months with an option to extend. Would be more like Levy.

Todays becoming a bit of a sick joke really. Just going to go to bed and see what nightmare i wake up to. I just can't believe, looking at where we are and the opportunity we have to do something special. We sign a GHod awful toss player (who Everton are willing to terminate the contract of); probably another average player (but that would mean 2 strikers leaving surely) and getting rid of our right back cover... fudging gobsmacking. We clearly wanted a CB, did we only have Cahill and Samba as choices? Just staggered at how we've fudged up the window; extremely disappointed; and the Saha deal makes us look a bit of a joke to be honest...

Back