• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Zamora is trying to get 90k a week from QPR.
Its no wonder we cant get a good striker when an old average one is looking for that money.

Saha to Spurs is also now a done deal, announced later tonight on clubs respective website, apparently.

Thiago Motta to PSG for $12 Million.

Sky Sports News have just cut to Merseyside where reporter Vinny O'Connor assures us Nikica Jelavic will be confirmed as an Everton player ahead of their game with Emirates Marketing Project.

Loan or permanent transfer?

One route is a pretty savy deal, the other would be mental imo

The BBC were reporting earlier that Everton were cancelling his contract to allow him to join us for free, so it is a permanent deal with an 18 month contract.

Rodallega to Stoke is a late rumour. They've only got Crouch, Jones, Walters, Sidibe, Fuller and Jerome.

The BBC were reporting earlier that Everton were cancelling his contract to allow him to join us for free, so it is a permanent deal with an 18 month contract.

Pay as you play one hopes. How wise is it handing a 33 year old injury prone Saha an 18 month contract?

I actually really rate Saha but this season he hasn't been good. Hopefully he shows his old form.

I don't want Hugo fudging Rodallega. He's brick. Why are we buying brick players? I can't for the life of me understand why we're going after Saha and Rodallega while shipping off Charlie who may actually be of use to us. fudge.

/rant.

Back