• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Not much to do but wait for any official announcements during the night/tomorrow. Or when this thread hits 100 pages. We all remember what happened last time.

For those who can remember algernon who used to post here, he's in the deadline day studio on Norwegian tv.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Fapatalk

More news from Tottenham. Lots of it. Spurs boss Harry Redknapp says he tried to sign Juventus winger Milos Krasic this week but he only wanted the Serbia international on loan and the Italian side were only interested in a permanent deal. Redknapp also says he could not let Steven Pienaar goes back to Everton because he has too many injuries and has revealed that Wolves want to sign Sebastien Bassong but he will need to complete a deal for an unnamed defender before he lets that one go through.

2206: Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp says Spurs have agreed a deal with Everton for Louis Saha and "thinks it is all sorted". Redknapp added: "He is sharp and he has got good movement".

Our ITKs have become rather redundant with the introduction of Redknapp as the manager. ;)

2214: Oh, and Harry Redknapp also said that Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is handling striker Roman Pavlyuchenko's prospective move to with Lokomotiv Moscow, and he thinks that will go through too. I knew Spurs would be busy, they always are...

And more!

'Wolves want to sign Sebastien Bassong but he will need to complete a deal for an unnamed defender before he lets that one go through.'

Who? 8-[

Not enough quality brought in. Genuinely hope we don't regret it. Cannot rely on Saha anymore at all, fitness is always an issue with him. Right decision on Pienaar. What chances us getting another loan defender in to let Bassong go? We have an odd transfer strategy, too many stop-gaps.

It really annoys me that we see a bright and promising striker in Cameron Lancaster, then we sign a 33-year old who will take his place on the bench. Ridiculous.

Watching now... until Football First starts and I can watch the Spurs highlights. I would love for us to pull a magical signing out of the hat in the last few minutes but, with us having played tonight, I can't see that there's anything that is happening which we wouldn't already know about. As for this thread reaching 100 pages... no chance!

Back