• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

BBC Sport understands that Bolton have agreed fee of around ?ú3m for Watford striker Marvin Sordell. The striker is now discussing personal terms.

So they should have ended up with two of the most promising Championship players in Zaha and Sordell for ?ú10m today.

Tevez staying at Emirates Marketing Project, barring a move to either a Russian or a South American club, certainly Tevez will not move today.

Not enough quality brought in. Genuinely hope we don't regret it. Cannot rely on Saha anymore at all, fitness is always an issue with him. Right decision on Pienaar. What chances us getting another loan defender in to let Bassong go. We have an odd transfer strategy.

I don't understand why we're doing all this so late in the window. Yet again. What's the point?

As for Saha, I thought he was an excellent player at Man utd. But I think something went in his head after all those injuries and Ferguson said something along those lines before he left iirc. At 33, he's nowhere near the same player.

BBC Sport understands that Bolton have agreed fee of around ?ú3m for Watford striker Marvin Sordell. The striker is now discussing personal terms.

So they should have ended up with two of the most promising Championship players in Zaha and Sordell for ?ú10m today.

Good business for the club and ambitious of them to have spent so much money today on two players who are unproven in the Premiership.

How good is Pizarro? I didn't think he was that great, don't think he will add much to the club... does anyone disagree with this?

It really annoys me that we see a bright and promising striker in Cameron Lancaster, then we sign a 33-year old who will take his place on the bench. Ridiculous.

come on, we focus so hard on development, you really think the coaching team is going to let him have the bench, ahead of Kane, ahead of all those more senior players whove been out on loan for 3 years learning the craft?

our development system is pretty advanced, and this is the first stage of Lancaster's career. If we were to put him up there to be idolised and pressured like champions league players are, hed crack up. hes just a kid, promising as he is.

How good is Pizarro? I didn't think he was that great, don't think he will add much to the club... does anyone disagree with this?

was great about 5 years ago, fearsome. then he signed for chelsea, and was brick. and is probably still brick.

ooh edit! I dont know who this pizarro is. David Pizarro? no idea!

Isn't Lancaster second year academy? He's still years from being properly put on the bench. Today was an anomaly.

come on, we focus so hard on development, you really think the coaching team is going to let him have the bench, ahead of Kane, ahead of all those more senior players whove been out on loan for 3 years learning the craft?

our development system is pretty advanced, and this is the first stage of Lancaster's career. If we were to put him up there to be idolised and pressured like champions league players are, hed crack up. hes just a kid, promising as he is.
Yes, yes i do.

Not really, i make you right.

Pav was barely going to play so shipping him out cant be bad. Dont like having 2 of our 4 CFs as loanees though as it gives us a lot of work in the summer

Harry just said that the defender coming in would be a short term deal. Yet another short term deal

Back