• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Its already nearly too late. We are losing points week in week out.

We have one of the best and we dont play him. Did anyone see is game vs Spain midweek? Friedel couldnt even dream being as good.

Losing points week in week out? didn't we win 4 on the trot before this (3 with Friedel)?

Losing points week in week out? didn't we win 4 on the trot before this (3 with Friedel)?

Vs Norwich, vs Wba... He doesnt come out and we concede late goals.

But lets not go on and on about the past. Lets just make the change and move on. LLoris saved France ten times on Tuesday, and wouldnt have conceded four today.

But lets not go on and on about the past. Lets just make the change and move on. LLoris saved France ten times on Tuesday, and wouldnt have conceded four today.

I'm sorry, none of the goals today were his fault. Blame Gallas and Walker.

Im not saying they were his fault, im saying LLoris could have made a reaction save and got some out. I have seen him make easier saves that the one we conceded today. He saves goals, he is one of the best. People dont understand how good he is.

Im not saying they were his fault, im saying LLoris could have made a reaction save and got some out. I have seen him make easier saves that the one we conceded today. He saves goals, he is one of the best. People dont understand how good he is.

jesus mate you're sounding like a delusional fanboy.

then maybe stop bringing it up? might help.

okay i see where you're going with this. if we dont win its freidel's fault...when we win its inspite of him or you glosss over it and dont mention it

lloris would always save the goals the freidel conceeds.....except when its in europe against some no mark opposition of course

either your english is as bad as mine and you're not coming across as you want to or your clearly biased against freidel.

what happened with that goals against 'whats their name but they are not championship level' FC? rooted to the line , indecisive , barely made an attempt ......maybe his reactions were too fast for the human eye?

But why should we carry on playing the worse one of the two? One that doesnt come out off his line and doesnt make any crucial saves?

Why dont we play the one that actually makes saves?

Check his game vs Spain midweek, saved a penalty and other chances. A class above and yet we dont play him in a big game like this.

Charlie, nobody is saying Friedel is better than Lloris, but you're acting like Friedel is costing us week in week out, when in reality, he isn't.

But why should we carry on playing the worse one of the two? One that doesnt come out off his line and doesnt make any crucial saves?

Why dont we play the one that actually makes saves?

Check his game vs Spain midweek, saved a penalty and other chances. A class above and yet we dont play him in a big game like this.

you need to check your english. freidel doesnt make ANY crucial saves?
lloris is the guy that actually makes saves?

i'm trying to be polite cause you have been nothing but polite and civil throughout this whole thing, but you can come across as a little blinded by the fact you support lloris and not tottenham. you give no credit where its due, you dance on the grave of your own players and team when things suit you and when it doesnt you vanish. your critique of freidel and lloris is heavily favoured in one direction and nothing lloris does actually gets criticised...absolutely nothing. everything freidel does how is right down the bricker and you wait to have a go when he has a bad incident.

and no credit is giving to the team when results go our way with lloris in goal.....or doesnt go our way and you blame friedel and absolve everyone else. have you once even questioned the involvemnet of other team players in our concession of goal today? rather than putting freidel in the firing line why not look at the team aspect of it? but no...blame one guy

you need to check your english. freidel doesnt make ANY crucial saves?
lloris is the guy that actually makes saves?

i'm trying to be polite cause you have been nothing but polite and civil throughout this whole thing, but you can come across as a little blinded by the fact you support lloris and not tottenham. you give no credit where its due, you dance on the grave of your own players and team when things suit you and when it doesnt you vanish. your critique of freidel and lloris is heavily favoured in one direction and nothing lloris does actually gets criticised...absolutely nothing. everything freidel does how is right down the bricker and you wait to have a go when he has a bad incident.

and no credit is giving to the team when results go our way with lloris in goal.....or doesnt go our way and you blame friedel and absolve everyone else. have you once even questioned the involvemnet of other team players in our concession of goal today? rather than putting freidel in the firing line why not look at the team aspect of it? but no...blame one guy

I support Tottenham, therefore would like the best players in action.

Of course other players were involved in the goals we conceded today, i never said that Friedel was directly at fault anyway, im just wondering why we dont play our best players available. Thats all.

I never blamed Friedel for todays result. Its not his faults anyway, he cant do more, its the manager that should pick the right player.

:eek:

None? I don't disagree that Walker and Gallas contributed, but you seriously don't believe a younger, more agile keeper would not have stopped the first and got down to the equalizer?

Just want to make it clear I am NOT blaming Friedel at all for the loss today, not at all. Just making observations. Technically-speaking, we've had problems on the right hand side of defence all season as there is definitely a weird lack of communication-space between Walker and his CB...

Charlie, nobody is saying Friedel is better than Lloris, but you're acting like Friedel is costing us week in week out, when in reality, he isn't.
He might not be costing us (won't go into this debate now) but a superior could be 'winning it' - if you know what I mean (not this game per se).

Anyway - I think Lloris will start the next game and we'll take it from there. This is becoming a truly ridiculous situation for the club and one we most certainly don't need - play the best man for the position - simples. And on that note - I hope Ade starts from Dempsey next time.

None? I don't disagree that Walker and Gallas contributed, but you seriously don't believe a younger, more agile keeper would not have stopped the first and got down to the equalizer?

Just want to make it clear I am NOT blaming Friedel at all for the loss today, not at all. Just making observations. Technically-speaking, we've had problems on the right hand side of defence all season as there is definitely a weird lack of communication-space between Walker and his CB...

Your observations are spot on - to factually state no other keeper would have saved or at least ATTEMPTED to save those shots is bizarre to say the least. This Lloris/Fridel flimflam is becoming very divisive to the board

Completely impossible to determine.

Back