• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

I don't know, I've only seen him a couple of times. He's very highly rated but just unlucky that Lloris is also French, otherwise he'd be their #1.

Cheers. Mandanda looks good in that vid.
How does he compare to our Lloris?

I watch a fair bit of French football, he flaps at quite a few crosses but he isn't the tallest for a keeper, from what I had seen, I thought he was the better of the two, makes some saves you didn't think were possible, ridiculously quick for a keeper. But I am glad we have Lloris.

so I hear.

I just hope AVB keeps with him now, the 1st decision was the hardest, to drop friedel for a game, let's just run with it now. Sorry Brad, you've been great you really have but time to move on.

He's the sort of goalkeeper who in my eyes will win us points. I mean last night he won France that point, the penalty save, the great saves he pulled off. I watched most of the game and Spain RIPPED France apart, should have been 4 or 5 up before France even got the goal. Class performance from a World Class goalkeeper.

"We have made Brad the No1 for the beginning of the season and we still see Brad as No1, a player who has been tremendous in goal for us," Villas-Boas said. "Hugo has been tremendous for us in exactly the same manner. We spoke about the Villa team selection beforehand and it was difficult for Brad. It was not based on performance that we made the switch, that's for sure. Brad was looking good.

"We had the opportunity to give Hugo a consecutive run of four games, including the two internationals and that is what has happened. We are extremely happy about the fact we did. It gave him his first impact of Premier League football. But as a great professional, [you] have to move on from that."

We are in a great situation of having a goalie who won't let you down and a top class international vying for selection. Long may it continue.

I've really got no idea who he will pick in goal tomorrow. It'll be interesting because it will be one of the first decisions that really tells us a lot about him as a manager.

Because it is a potentially contentious issue and it'll give us an idea of how he operates and how he views his squad. There aren't any easy answers and handled badly it could disrupt the squad. So far I think that he has dealt with it very well.

Because it is a potentially contentious issue and it'll give us an idea of how he operates and how he views his squad. There aren't any easy answers and handled badly it could disrupt the squad. So far I think that he has dealt with it very well.

I'm not really sure if it is that contentious. Both Friedel and Llloris are professionals and have both been up until now although the press would love you to believe otherwise. Brad is in the last year of his contract and the twilight of his playing career whilst Hugo is hopefully the future of Tottenham and has been given time to acclimatise to his surroundings which due to lack of pre season with us was understandable.

Once the manager feels Lloris is ready he should become number one, it's not like Brad will be out in the cold, still plenty of cup games for him to see playing time. I'm sure Brad will feel disappointed but as he's already stated he knew this was going to be a transition season for the goalkeeper spot.

Back