• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

I'm not really sure if it is that contentious. Both Friedel and Llloris are professionals and have both been up until now although the press would love you to believe otherwise. Brad is in the last year of his contract and the twilight of his playing career whilst Hugo is hopefully the future of Tottenham and has been given time to acclimatise to his surroundings which due to lack of pre season with us was understandable.

Once the manager feels Lloris is ready he should become number one, it's not like Brad will be out in the cold, still plenty of cup games for him to see playing time. I'm sure Brad will feel disappointed but as he's already stated he knew this was going to be a transition season for the goalkeeper spot.

I agree, it is how he manages the change that I think will tell usa little bit more about him. It will be similarly interesting how he handles Parker when he returns to fitness.

I agree, it is how he manages the change that I think will tell usa little bit more about him. It will be similarly interesting how he handles Parker when he returns to fitness.

How would you handle it? Whatever happens players will be unhappy.

I've of a horrible feeling he'll play brad tomorrow... He's made the change he needs to stick to it, to-ing and fro-ing will be disastrous

Why would it be disastrous?

Either are good keepers. But it'll feed the frenzy. The media are just waiting to pounce.

That's why. It feeds the trolls when they've got enough as it is. We need to stay unified and be successful with it, it's the only way to stop the media and our own fans turning on AVB. Swapping the keepers like this breed distrust and appears like he doesn't know what he's doing.

How would you handle it? Whatever happens players will be unhappy.

I would pick the goalkeeper who I thought gave us the best chance of winning the game and I'd be honest with whichever one was not getting picked and explain my reasons.

I would pick the goalkeeper who I thought gave us the best chance of winning the game and I'd be honest with whichever one was not getting picked and explain my reasons.

I agree but it's a very hard (and great to have) decision to make for AVB. On the one hand Brad is in good form for us but Lloris is coming right off the back of a great game for France so can potentially carry that straight into this game. That's why ultimately I'd go for Lloris.

What manager wouldn't do that? You're making our like its a big test!

He's the sort of goalkeeper who in my eyes will win us points. I mean last night he won France that point, the penalty save, the great saves he pulled off. I watched most of the game and Spain RIPPED France apart, should have been 4 or 5 up before France even got the goal. Class performance from a World Class goalkeeper.

ahaaaa...did you just say world class goalee???? oh yeah , i got you now baby. i GOT ONEEE!!

LOL

What manager wouldn't do that? You're making our like its a big test!

I've read plenty of accounts from players who have said that managers have not explained their reasons for not picking them.

I don't mean to suggest that it is a big test. We're still in the getting to know you phase with AVB and I just think that we will learn a little bit more about him from how this decision is handled.

give Lloris the jersey now AVB and let him keep it

lets move the fcuk on

I've backed Friedel all season, but it's time for Lloris now. Friedel is still a great shot stopper, but he stays rooted to his line and it puts pressure on the the rest of the team when defending set pieces and in open play also.

give Lloris the jersey now AVB and let him keep it

lets move the fcuk on

Agree with this, Lloris has quicker reactions, and is our future. Give him time to get used to the prem. Brad has done well for us, but no time for emotions to get in the way.

im just sick of the whole drama around this position. Friedel or Lloris, Lloris or Friedel.

Its plain stupid. Lloris is the future and from now on give him all the Prem games ffs

I've backed Friedel all season, but it's time for Lloris now. Friedel is still a great shot stopper, but he stays rooted to his line and it puts pressure on the the rest of the team when defending set pieces and in open play also.

Its already nearly too late. We are losing points week in week out.

We have one of the best and we dont play him. Did anyone see is game vs Spain midweek? Friedel couldnt even dream being as good.

Back