• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

i would have thought the consipiracy would be that he's off to United and the injury is to cover his upcoming absence from the training field?

i would have thought the consipiracy would be that he's off to United and the injury is to cover his upcoming absence from the training field?

this makes more sense. However i think the injury is genuine and anyway it looks like DeGea will remain at United for the final year of his contract. Plus, even if he does manage to leave this summer, it looks like Utd want the A Madrid keeper Obliak

He looked alright in pic today , I'm sure Spurs knew about it when it happened as I presume it was not today on first day back ??

We only found today cos media not seen him in weeks I presume

Best of medical treatment , expect him back for first game IMO ..

It would mean being able to sign his replacement under the guise of his injury and emergency incase. Go get Perin from Genoa. Vorm just doesn't do it for me.

If Daniel had just done this with Bale....

Vorm is a very good back up, I have no worries.
I would expect Hugo back by end of Aug

If Daniel had just done this with Bale....

sarcasm?
joker_notsureifserious.jpg

Bales mysterious buttock injury!

With Lloris out injured, Kane possibly not involved due to his late holiday and subsequent delayed pre season which would leave us with with goodness knows who upfront, am I the one who fears we may be ripped apart away at Man Utd?

Back