• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

With Lloris out injured, Kane possibly not involved due to his late holiday and subsequent delayed pre season which would leave us with with goodness knows who upfront, am I the one who fears we may be ripped apart away at Man Utd?

i wrote off this game anyway, just a matter of keeping the score down. Still looking forward to the game though, it is the first of the season

i wrote off this game anyway, just a matter of keeping the score down. Still looking forward to the game though, it is the first of the season

I have written off any chance of us finishing in the top 4. I think it is necessary because it is the hope that kills you

People forget, Man U only have one striker they actually want

he is bloody good though

I'll be amazed if there isn't a big money new boy making his debut against us, Cavani maybe, hell maybe even Zlatan, can you imagine, Zlatan in the PL, wow, excuse me, need to er, yeah, need to...

Some of you have written the game off already??
fudge me, i sure hope none of the players have that attitude! If they do, those of who crying woe already had better not give the players ANY stick if they play like some of you are whining ALREADY.

Get a grip people ffs. To Dare is To Do COYS!

P.S. - Hope Hugo recovers soon

Vorm isn't the worst keeper, he was well rated at Swansea, which was why we signed him. He has played ok in his appearances so far for us.

Yes, he's no Lloris, but he's decent enough.

Kane might be harder to replace but perhaps this could be Soldado's big moment, either that or maybe we will have a new striker by then.

I wonder if we'll look for an emergency loan?

Vorm is horrendous. I'd rather throw in McGee

I'm sorry, but

1ibubs.jpg

he had a shocker against Leicester but he got better in the league games he played after that

I was sat 5 yards behind him at Sheff U A, and I've never seen a keeper so completely clueless. The defence lost all confidence in him (him and Dier had a big bust up at one point)

Back