• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

It was in reference to all the body language experts who have said that Jan and Berby could not be arsed and care about what they do because of their demeanour on the pitch. I heard some idiot say the same about Gilly in his first season at the club, i do know they were different times. I have always wondered what Uni you would go to to become a body language expert. ;)

Berbatov was such a frustrating player. His first touch is out of this world, up there with the best in the world, good in the air and a good finisher and obviously sublime skill and technique. But such a lazy fudger at times. He could have been an even better player had he had the desire to be. Having talent is one thing, but the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta etc all have that hunger to be THE best in the world I'm just not sure Berbatov has that hunger in him. Top player no question, but could have been even better.

Reports of a Hugo interview stating he wants to play Champions league football. He said he will not speak about United as De Gea is still their keeper at the moment.

Seems he respects the club and won't false a move so this is out chance to say fudge you to anyone that puts in an offer. If we sell him it's because we want to not because we have to.

Reports of a Hugo interview stating he wants to play Champions league football. He said he will not speak about United as De Gea is still their keeper at the moment.

Seems he respects the club and won't false a move so this is out chance to say fudge you to anyone that puts in an offer. If we sell him it's because we want to not because we have to.

Call me naive, but were there any quotes? Was it reported in The Sun or SkySports news? :D

The only issue here is if we can convince Hugo we will make top 4 next season and he gets a "gentlemanly agreement" from Levy. Otherwise I imagine he will force a move to a CL club and that is how it goes when you have a world class player.

If you watch the whole interview (instead of the manipulated quotes) he says he wants to achieve CL with us, and it's what he's working towards (also mentioning that he's still got 4 years on his contract)

If you watch the whole interview (instead of the manipulated quotes) he says he wants to achieve CL with us, and it's what he's working towards (also mentioning that he's still got 4 years on his contract)

Nice...gotta link to it so we can all see for ourselves please?

I'm just going by the multiple sources that all seemed to pop up at the same time. Non of these had a video so if you could link it then that would be good.

He's on his toes! Same as all our top players will be after excelling for 2 to 3 seasons.
Not blaming Levy etc, just a sad indictment of how fkd football is!

If he does leave I would not blame Lloris, but I would blame Levy, all he has to do is say NO, end of story.

Can understand if Lloris joins other clubs in order to play in CL. But won't forgive him if he joins another English club, especially ManU. He can easily find big clubs outside England. Also there is no logic in joining other English clubs when all of them have been shyte in Europe in recent years.

Exactly what's the point of being in the champions league if your not going to do well in it, such an overrated competition now it's only on bt sport I wonder if sky will push it so much?

Back