• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HRH Queenie

I don't care about the Royal Family, so why should my favourite pastime (Spurs) be impacted by these irrelevant people? It's 2022 for GHod's sake.

She had a good life, she was a good person, she was 96 years old and ready to go. Why cancel everyone's fun, where is the sense in that?

Am I allowed to go for a walk tomorrow? Can I take my son to the park and play football?

As I understand it the decision is with the governing authorities of these sports and and any frustration should be taken out on them, not on the mourning family or others who wish to mark this sad event.

Yet Stewart Lee’s latest gig remains on iPlayer ;)
I saw them both live. ill
I don't care about the Royal Family, so why should my favourite pastime (Spurs) be impacted by these irrelevant people? It's 2022 for GHod's sake.

She had a good life, she was a good person, she was 96 years old and ready to go. Why cancel everyone's fun, where is the sense in that?

Am I allowed to go for a walk tomorrow? Can I take my son to the park and play football?

:confused::confused:
:D:D

That will still happen when the games return, the "me society" let's these fools behave how they like as it their right.

It will but it won't be the days after her death which I assume gives the PL some comfort. I did 6 months project work with the PL and spoke to a match day coordinator about it and its 100% the reasoning behind it, they can't risk protests or views aired in the coming days.

You believe that the "Establishment" ban football yet let Rugby and Cricket go ahead as part of social control. Cinemas, Theatres, Shops, Pubs and Restsurants all open, doesnt look like it to me.

Stops the young working and lower-middle classes gathering en masse and being irreverent/joyful. You don't get the numbers and/or those classes in the other settings

Stops the young working and lower-middle classes gathering en masse and being irreverent/joyful. You don't get the numbers and/or those classes in the other settings

Surely these young working/lower middle classes would gather en masse to protest against these draconian measures to stop them enjoying themselves or protesting against the authoritarian monarchy you see, or are not bothered really.

Reactions: DTA
Surely these young working/lower middle classes would gather en masse to protest against these draconian measures to stop them enjoying themselves or protesting against the authoritarian monarchy you see, or are not bothered really.

When we tried to play our football game this morning, the FA directly threatened to invalidate our insurance. 30 lads just wanting to have a kickabout, being intimidated by state agents. Not a good look at all

Na that section of people are too lazy to meet up with no match to protest, its all beer and bravado on match days and the lone idiot shouting out that does it. No chance they say it anywhere else at risk of losing their job at Lidl

So it's gutter boys fault there's no football?

Its the risk of yeh. Like it or not there is much more chance of a drunken coked up teen making an idiot of himself shouting an obscenity, especially in lower leagues than there is than the cricket lets say. Unfortunately thats just the reality x the media value of the league which amplifies that risk more than anything else on this weekend sport or otherwise so I do get it

This is all rather strange. Am on holiday at the moment and we currently have about 1 hour or so of wi fi a day. No telephone signal. And for next 2 weeks or so we’ll have nothing so I partly feel that I’m missing out in all the news and am partly glad to be missing it all.
Not a royalist. Have a certain amount of respect for the Queen but would rather we didn’t have a monarchy. I think this will be the first hammer on the nail of the coffin (in a manner of speaking).

Then direct your anger at the FA, this is not a plot against citizens of this country.
It is. It's authorities that have grown too fond of covid laws, and are taking away liberties that no one would have dreamt of a few years ago.

They've literally banned grassroots sport for thousands and thousands of people because some ancient German woman hundred of miles away finally popped her clogs. That's so wrong

Back