• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HRH Queenie

I don't care about the Royal Family, so why should my favourite pastime (Spurs) be impacted by these irrelevant people? It's 2022 for GHod's sake.

She had a good life, she was a good person, she was 96 years old and ready to go. Why cancel everyone's fun, where is the sense in that?

Am I allowed to go for a walk tomorrow? Can I take my son to the park and play football?

I don't care about the Royal Family, so why should my favourite pastime (Spurs) be impacted by these irrelevant people? It's 2022 for GHod's sake.

She had a good life, she was a good person, she was 96 years old and ready to go. Why cancel everyone's fun, where is the sense in that?

Am I allowed to go for a walk tomorrow? Can I take my son to the park and play football?

You might not care but the premier league does. They decided to cancel games.

Imagine the negative PR if games went ahead and certain fans of certain clubs boo a minutes silence or the playing of the anthem.

There's sections of our fans that won't stop the Yiddo chant, man utd and Liverpool taunt each about munich and Hillsborough, and Chelsea, well we all know about Chelsea fans and their macaronic neanderthals. Most of that can be glossed over with crowd noise, in a quiet stadium with the eyes and ears of the world, not a chance I'd like to take.

There's sections of our fans that won't stop the Yiddo chant, man utd and Liverpool taunt each about munich and Hillsborough, and Chelsea, well we all know about Chelsea fans and their macaronic neanderthals. Most of that can be glossed over with crowd noise, in a quiet stadium with the eyes and ears of the world, not a chance I'd like to take.

Not just for that team, the prem but also the country.

I've lived in different countries in asia, even if they weren't exactly fond of the queen. Our own people disrespecting her death would be seen as a mark of shame.

Indeed, not shocked at all the games aren't going ahead, we won't see any football for a few weeks at least.

Must be a Chelsea fan who decided for the epl to be stopped for 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

People should be allowed independent thought and critical thinking. If we think she was a quasi-Nazi, boo her as a quasi-Nazi.

People should be allowed to think what they want, but if it's flimflam and they act upon it they should face consequences. Not talking about elizabeth here.

Quasi nazi though? You realise she was in the british army in ww2?

Back