• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HRH Queenie

Quite surprised the car stopped outside the Palace and he has got out and spent a good 10 mins meeting and talking with people

Serious answer:

Slightly more political, specifically on the green agenda - anti fracking, anti-poor quality high-density housing (see the Poundbury project) etc.

I think his biggest innovation will be becoming Defender of the Faiths (plural) instead of Faith (singular), to reconcile that he's a closet Greek Orthodox.
He might resonate with those in the UK, however I think he will not have as much recognition globally. After QE2 herself, there's still a large Princess Diana following. Consequently, rather a lot of negative feelings towards King Charles. How important do you think global recognition is for the continued existence of the monarchy in its present form?

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

She's the pinnacle of the class system. Gives everyone else something to aspire to.

This country's moved a long way from important principles such as a stiff upper lip and "Never complain, never explain" etc. Imagine what clams the latest generation would be without her being a guiding force to mitigate that.

That just explains how antiquated and regressive the monarchy is.

Were they not advised by the government to do so? I have ticket for the races tomorrow and they have cancelled.

TBH as sad as it is I do think the choice should be the peoples on how they want to express their feelings. You also have a multi national, multicutural and multi mindset of people in the UK who won't be bothered by the news and thats absolutely their choice.

Were they not advised by the government to do so? I have ticket for the races tomorrow and they have cancelled.

TBH as sad as it is I do think the choice should be the peoples on how they want to express their feelings. You also have a multi national, multicutural and multi mindset of people in the UK who won't be bothered by the news and thats absolutely their choice.
Nope they were given the option to decide themselves

Back