• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HRH Queenie

It is. It's authorities that have grown too fond of covid laws, and are taking away liberties that no one would have dreamt of a few years ago.

They've literally banned grassroots sport for thousands and thousands of people because some ancient German woman hundred of miles away finally popped her clogs. That's so wrong

You don't think people born in this country are english if they have a grandparent not born here?

It is. It's authorities that have grown too fond of covid laws, and are taking away liberties that no one would have dreamt of a few years ago.

They've literally banned grassroots sport for thousands and thousands of people because some ancient German woman hundred of miles away finally popped her clogs. That's so wrong

You manage to lose most of the herd-the-fudgers-into-a-cellar-and-go-full-Romanov, Stone Roses’ Elizabeth My Dear on loop since Thursday, republican vote on here by banging on about covid regulations like a frothing Spiked libertarian.

You manage to lose most of the herd-the-fudgers-into-a-cellar-and-go-full-Romanov, Stone Roses’ Elizabeth My Dear on loop since Thursday, republican vote on here by banging on about covid regulations like a frothing Spiked libertarian.

The Tooting Popular Front will not be silenced...."power to the people"

I'm not even particularly a republican. It's the virtue signalling and social control that wind me up. No state or corporation should have such influence over how people choose to live their lives. You can't just impose restrictions like this at will.

I'm not even particularly a republican. It's the virtue signalling and social control that wind me up. No state or corporation should have such influence over how people choose to live their lives. You can't just impose restrictions like this at will.

Except its not the state or corporation, its the F A and the PL.
Its wrong for the FA to cancel all games, but i can why they did it.

Pathetic.
Can i ask you why you think that steff?
You come across as very sympathetic and empathetic person.
If this story is true i find it very sad, but not at all surprising.
Over the last two years many people have lost loved ones and not had a proper chance to grieve. that is on top of the toll on their mental health that we have all endured from these years of abnormality.
I'm not having a dig, not in anyway, but I'm genuinely interested in why you specifically think that.

Can i ask you why you think that steff?
You come across as very sympathetic and empathetic person.
If this story is true i find it very sad, but not at all surprising.
Over the last two years many people have lost loved ones and not had a proper chance to grieve. that is on top of the toll on their mental health that we have all endured from these years of abnormality.
I'm not having a dig, not in anyway, but I'm genuinely interested in why you specifically think that.

For me it's not the idea of sadness that's odd it's the idea someone would say, that having their dry spare ribs seemed inappropriate. It's Fake also TBH

Imagine the negative PR if games went ahead and certain fans of certain clubs boo a minutes silence or the playing of the anthem.

There's sections of our fans that won't stop the Yiddo chant, man utd and Liverpool taunt each about munich and Hillsborough, and Chelsea, well we all know about Chelsea fans and their macaronic neanderthals. Most of that can be glossed over with crowd noise, in a quiet stadium with the eyes and ears of the world, not a chance I'd like to take.
I think the flaw to this is that, at some point, we are going to have games, with a minute's silence, with the national anthem...so we are not avoiding it, just delaying it.

For me it's not the idea of sadness that's odd it's the idea someone would say, that having their dry spare ribs seemed inappropriate. It's Fake also TBH

So are we latching onto the Chinese bit?
Is that the interpretation?
Is that just not what people say, i phoned in for a Chinese, an Indian, a pizza?
My interpretation of what he supposedly said was that he felt sitting down to enjoy a nice meal when some poor soul had passed away just didn't seem right.

Last edited:
Just go out and do something else?

I think that's allowed?

So are we latching onto the Chinese bit?
Is that the interpretation?
Is that just not what people say, i phoned in for a Chinese, an Indian, a pizza?
My interpretation of what he supposedly said was that he felt sitting down to enjoy a nice meal when some poor soul had passed away just didn't seem right.

No it's the part where it alluded to the point he felt eating was inappropriate, regardless of the cuisine.

Why would it not be right to sit down and eat? If it's through sadness like I said then it's an understandable reaction, same if it was a statement he lost his appetite? this isn't what is painted here. Also is purposely painted that way for people to think its a ridiculous idea because as I say, it's fake and made up

Its also nothing to do with empathy because which sane person would ever think or say "you had a take away, the night the queen died, do you have no feelings man"

In short the idea that is inappropriate to enjoy a take away because someone died is ridiculous and thats where the joke here is heading with it

Last edited:
No it's the part where it alluded to the point he felt eating was inappropriate, regardless of the cuisine.

Why would it not be right to sit down and eat? If it's through sadness like I said then it's an understandable reaction, same if it was a statement he lost his appetite? this isn't what is painted here. Also is purposely painted that way for people to think its a ridiculous idea because as I say, it's fake and made up

Its also nothing to do with empathy because which sane person would ever think or say "you had a take away, the night the queen died, do you have no feelings man"

In short the idea that is inappropriate to enjoy a take away because someone died is ridiculous and thats where the joke here is heading with it

ok, thanks for the explanation, i do appreciate it and as i say i really wasn't trying to have a dig at anyone.
if that was the point of the original social media mock up, and i have no reason to disbelieve you, its went right over my head.
you live and learn.

ok, thanks for the explanation, i do appreciate it and as i say i really wasn't trying to have a dig at anyone.
if that was the point of the original social media mock up, and i have no reason to disbelieve you, its went right over my head.
you live and learn.

All good mate didn't take it as a dig to anyone, I just wanted to explain why I felt it was funny and ridiculous in equal measures. COYS

Back