• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
we need to get Moniz back at the club. The players need updating on the 1001 skilz and tricks Moniz has in his locker

Ok maybe not sack them without his consent, but at the very least "suggest" to Redknapp that the some of the coaches aren't performing and give him the choice of bringing new ones in as replacements.

I would imagine that is well within Harrys ability now. And once Levy starts "suggesting" things he is interfering and the original point is at play...

I actually think we played 442 yesterday just because he felt he had to give Saha and Defoe a start. We`re going to play 451 next sunday vs Chelsea and then we only play QPR a week after that. So there was no turnover needed and we`re only playing a game a week from now on, so unless adebayor gets injured, these two wouldnt start again.

This thread is a complete joke. Almost departed.

Even if Harry loses his last 5 games at the club, his time would have been a success. We are only in the position we are because of him, without him we wouldnt be challenging for these spots.

Yes the last 8 games have been terrible, but he has been here 4 years and been excellent overall. There are people in this thread who have never given him credit no matter what he has done. If you aren't going to give him credit when he deserves it, dont come in here and give criticism - its just unbalanced rubbish and makes your opinion worthless.

Best manager at the club in my life time. Threads like these embarrass clubs and get fans reputations. Remember all the laughing at the anti-wenger threads people found?

And, just to add we could still finish 4th and win the FA cup, making it the best season since the 80's. The thing Redknapp deserves credit for though is turning round a club that no one else was able to, not club legends or "tactical" foreign managers. He even did it with a squad that the previous manager was fighting relegation with.

Last edited:

Even if Harry loses his last 5 games at the club, his time would have been a success. We are only in the position we are because of him, without him we wouldnt be challenging for these spots.

Yes the last 8 games have been terrible, but he has been here 4 years and been excellent overall. There are people in this thread who have never given him credit no matter what he has done. If you aren't going to give him credit when he deserves it, dont come in here and give criticism - its just unbalanced rubbish and makes your opinion worthless.

Best manager at the club in my life time. Threads like these embarrass clubs and get fans reputations. Remember all the laughing at the anti-wenger threads people found?

I agree the thread title is ott, but bare in mind it was started just after a home defeat to Norwich.

I still want him as Spurs manager, but he needs to change certain things, quickly!

I actually think we played 442 yesterday just because he felt he had to give Saha and Defoe a start. We`re going to play 451 next sunday vs Chelsea and then we only play QPR a week after that. So there was no turnover needed and we`re only playing a game a week from now on, so unless adebayor gets injured, these two wouldnt start again.

Bolton Weds - Cup Final Sat - Villa Weds - Fulham Sun

I will show respect to an incompetent manager, to a damn right dreadful manager but to a manager that i feel is thinking about himself more than the club? nah i will show no repect at all.

Ridiculous post. Nothing has changed, Harry is doing the job he gets paid to do. There is NO benefit to Harry in us losing games, nothing to gain at all. Infact it could cost him his dream job.

Now I wish people would post with rationale and sense instead of meaningless dramatic phrases.

I agree the thread title is ott, but bare in mind it was started just after a home defeat to Norwich.

I still want him as Spurs manager, but he needs to change certain things, quickly!

The thing is people hold things against him that are out of his control. Like signing a striker or players in general. His only control is giving a list to Levy of the players he desires THATS IT. Its not to negotiate player ocntracts and certainly not to negotiate transfers.

My opinion is that he may need someone beside him i.e. another coach. All the top Managers have them. Look at Sir Alex, remember when he didnt have Quieroz? Did they not struggle? ofcourse they did. Alex got him back in and I think they won the league the following season.

BUT I want Harry to stay and I want him given a chance to bring in the players he wants and Levy cant be too much of a tight ass about it

Yes his time at the club has ended badly (possibly) but that doesn't mean you take take the last 1/4 of 1 season from a 4 year spell and judge his time based on that as many are trying to in here.

As for the thread title, "Harry Redknapp has done us over" - I'm not even sure what that means, is it English ?

And, just to add we could still finish 4th and win the FA cup, making it the best season since the 80's. The thing Redknapp deserves credit for though is turning round a club that no one else was able to, not club legends or "tactical" foreign managers. He even did it with a squad that the previous manager was fighting relegation with.

You're departed.

We finished 5th twice, once losing 4th spot due to food poisoning on the last day of the season.

Ergo Harry hasn't performed miracles at all.

To add, Wenger won 3 league titles and single handedly made Arsenal play some of the best football ever in the Premier LEague's history.

Went a season undefeated.

To compare his achievements to Harry's is well, departed.

You're an embarrassment to the human race if you can't understand that.

You're departed.

We finished 5th twice, once losing 4th spot due to food poisoning on the last day of the season.

Ergo Harry hasn't performed miracles at all.

Not miracles but the jump between 4th and 5th is massive so yeah he has succeeded considerably.

To add, Wenger won 3 league titles and single handedly made Arsenal play some of the best football ever in the Premier LEague's history.

Went a season undefeated.

To compare his achievements to Harry's is well, departed.

You're an embarrassment to the human race if you can't understand that.

:lol:

Not miracles but the jump between 4th and 5th is massive so yeah he has succeeded considerably.

Jol had us in the exact same position we are now, 4th, going into the game against West Ham.

Were it not for that fudging lasagne we would have had CL football 5 years ago.

I don't see a leap at all.

Bale's ego is myth. The guy works his arse off trying to make something happen.

I'm referring to all the 'tricky' flicks and Hollywood football that has crept into his game. I'm talking about going down like he's been shot and staying down, even when the oppostion are on the break. I'm talking about his whining to the ref when when dispossessed and not making a second effort.

Bale was at his best on the left taking on players, using his pace and getting behind defenders. Football is a simple game and all he needs to do is the simple things.

what's that got to do with anything ffs?

It's simple, Harry's done brilliantly at Spurs but he cannot sustain it for a whole season and it shows on the pitch eventually.

I knew that that loss at arsenal was going to lead to something like this but i truly hoped it wouldn't happen.

you obviously werent there in the Spurs Norwich match thread....one of those stupid in thread jokes when whats on the pitch is going all t*ts up

Back