• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
If (and i think he has) he has lost the dressing room, he simply has to go, not at the end of the season so we can have our 3 million compensation from the FA, but now. So we can finish in the top 4 and collect our 30m for qualifying for the CL

well lardy da da look at you mr big shot knows about technology yeah i never thought to send a text message to myself because well why would i waste the money n that when the is a recession on and families cant put food ont the table and african not eating and oh fudge im bored im going to bed
Funny as fudge.

What is the actual status of Harry's contract with us? Much left on it? I was always under the impression for a good while it was some sort of rolling contract (don't know why I think this?!)

Just seen the hysteria about it on other spurs sites.

I have been banned from most other sites can you post what they are saying on here, the one place they will nevver ban me cos i have dirt on the mods, one has a dead nurse in the basement another is a cross dresser and another can only leave the house on days that begin with t.

Trust me - I've made it very clear that I dislike Redknapp for every moment of the past 4 years. Accuse me of lots of things, but not of being fickle.

You also claimed Redknapp would be sent to jail. He wasn't, and - instead - YOU disappeared for a month with your tail firmly between your legs :lol:

Any more of your nonsense to share with us, GB? Has Harry been to Italy on Levy's private jet to...stock up on supplies for his Italian restaurant? I wouldn't want him selling brick pizzas, you'd REALLY go mental if he did that.

Hit me up with some more ITK, I could do with a chuckle before I hit the sack, GB...

F this ish, I'm off to bed.

I'm just praying that i don't read any of these kind of rumours in the more 'serious' parts of the media, or we will be well and trying f-ed!

You also claimed Redknapp would be sent to jail. He wasn't, and - instead - YOU disappeared for a month with your tail firmly between your legs :lol:

Any more of your nonsense to share with us, GB? Has Harry been to Italy on Levy's private jet to...stock up on supplies for his Italian restaurant? I wouldn't want him selling brick pizzas, you'd REALLY go mental if he did that.

Hit me up with some more ITK, I could do with a chuckle before I hit the sack, GB...

Erm, mistaken identity! I've never said such a thing. Nearest itk I've ever claimed was that you could see if you'd got FA cup semi tickets was by checking your ticket account online.

Now give over mate. Seriously. I'm not here to cause any trouble.

TBF, GB has mostly attacked HR in the football/tactical methodology/player management sense.

A lot of those criticisms are not exactly looking totally inaccurate are they?

I can confirm harry was in italy, not for ingredients though, he was there to set up an off-shore trust fund for Jermain Defoe, now that he is getting on a bit...my sauces say he named it: Luka14

What is the actual status of Harry's contract with us? Much left on it? I was always under the impression for a good while it was some sort of rolling contract (don't know why I think this?!)

1 year left.

Or on holiday in fact.

we should have a rule that nobody can start a rumour unless they have 1000+ posts. the dumb ones always seem to come from some guy who has under 100 posts

Erm, mistaken identity! I've never said such a thing. Nearest itk I've ever claimed was that you could see if you'd got FA cup semi tickets was by checking your ticket account online.

Now give over mate. Seriously. I'm not here to cause any trouble.

Errrrrr...I replied to GutterBoy?

Aaaaaaaawkward!

Back