• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
Exactly. Maybe terry shagging bridges' missus and rooney getting caught with prostitutes wasn't a great way to prepare for the tournament.
Oh no can't be that must be because capello's a "johnny foreigner" who cannot speak English and doesn't understand the culture over here.

What xenophobic rubbish! I hope England lose every game this summer and never qualify for a tournament again.

so do i and im as english as they come i went off england years ago

More fuel for the fire.

Adebayor has apparently just deleted that he plays for us and deleted all our upcoming fixtures from his official website.

hahaha quality

i would give that young lad lancaster a run out for the rest of the season, GHod i feel so drunk right now, got to be up in a few hours

Thought I'd check out Adebayor's site, first thing I see is the main image on the site of him holding the Spurs top after he had signed..

It works if you send it to your own number :)

well lardy da da look at you mr big shot knows about technology yeah i never thought to send a text message to myself because well why would i waste the money n that when the is a recession on and families cant put food ont the table and african not eating and oh fudge im bored im going to bed

I'm only telling you what I've heard. Your guess is as good as mine if there's any truth in it. If anybody else had heard the same, I'd have hoped they'd have put it in here.

I've just received a text too. No seriously, I have - not a coincidence or anything.

It says that you're talking utter gonad*s and merely attention seeking. Now, obviously - coz it's only via a text - I don't know how truthful that is, but I'm just passing on what I've heard. If anyone else receives such a text this fine evening, I would hope they'd duly come onto the forum and share it with us too.

Ya get ma drift kiddo?

I've just received a text too. No seriously, I have - not a coincidence or anything.

It says that you're talking utter gonad*s and merely attention seeking. Now, obviously - coz it's only via a text - I don't know how truthful that is, but I'm just passing on what I've heard. If anyone else receives such a text this fine evening, I would hope they'd duly come onto the forum and share it with us too.

Ya get ma drift kiddo?

I'm attention seeking? You should check out your replies pal!

Whatever, I'm not getting into arguments about it. Next time I won't bother.

Ya get ma drift kiddo?

im not joking i get texts everyday from i don't know who but it always starts asking me if i have been involved in an accident. I wake up and i get a new text everyday asking me if i have been in an accident, i will be honest it is starting to freak me out, i don't like to tempt fate and all that.

This? fudging this? You've been bumming the **** and sticking up for him For time! Don't all of a sudden blag it that you don't like him after a few bad results! He's always been a **** yet you've bugged him up no end

Trust me - I've made it very clear that I dislike Redknapp for every moment of the past 4 years. Accuse me of lots of things, but not of being fickle.

Well, we'll see versus Blackburn. He plays for the side, after all, not for Harry.

Is it getting to the stage where

The-Tottenham-chairman-Da-007.jpg

has to appoint himself manager?

Still would be better than
tumblr_m1mg8xiu801rn325to1_400.jpg

Last edited:
Back