• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I reckon you could get closer to 100 than 10 obscure title winners.

Here's 20:

Tim Flowers
Paul Warhurst
Alex Manninger
Ronnie Wallwork
Igors Stepanovs
Jonny Evans
Raimond van der Gouw
Jiri Jarosik
Asier del Horno
Juliano Belletti
Fabio
Stefan Savic
Costel Pantilimon
Ritche De Laet
Gökhan Inler
Andy King
Nathaniel Chalobah
Eliaquim Mangala
Takumi Minamino
Eric Garcia

All way better players than Harry Kane of course.

Here's 20:

Tim Flowers
Paul Warhurst
Alex Manninger
Ronnie Wallwork
Igors Stepanovs
Jonny Evans
Raimond van der Gouw
Jiri Jarosik
Asier del Horno
Juliano Belletti
Fabio
Stefan Savic
Costel Pantilimon
Ritche De Laet
Gökhan Inler
Andy King
Nathaniel Chalobah
Eliaquim Mangala
Takumi Minamino
Eric Garcia

Darren Ferguson...hold your medal up and show how much better than Kane you are.....

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Last edited:
Here's 20:

Tim Flowers
Paul Warhurst
Alex Manninger
Ronnie Wallwork
Igors Stepanovs
Jonny Evans
Raimond van der Gouw
Jiri Jarosik
Asier del Horno
Juliano Belletti
Fabio
Stefan Savic
Costel Pantilimon
Ritche De Laet
Gökhan Inler
Andy King
Nathaniel Chalobah
Eliaquim Mangala
Takumi Minamino
Eric Garcia

You’ve picked a few decent players there most older football fans would be aware of to be fair.

Flowers and Warhurst were two of the best in the league at a time.

United have had plenty, and come on, Belletti and Del Horno were well known across Europe.

You’ve picked a few decent players there most older football fans would be aware of to be fair.

United have had plenty, and come on, Belletti and Del Horno were well known across Europe.
I was thinking the exact same thing. [emoji1787]

Edit: add some of those names to some of our starting 11s and we might have won more.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Was funny say in the villa directors area whe. Kane we getting grief
Why are your fans doing it?
We don’t know but we think it’s because he won’t signfor us

For the young uns, because it’s a good story.

Sir Alex only signed Cantona as a fall back option, after he’d spent months trying to get Warhurst to United.

You know what, I think you might be right.

Hirst got injured so Wednesday shifted Warhurst forward from a CB and he scored loads.

I just seem to remember hearing something about it, could well be wrong. Just on the Sheff Weds theme, I always felt Harkes was a tremendous player

Fair point, but I don't think most football fans would have any idea these players have a PL medal (or two for some of them) in their closet. I certainly didn't. And in comparison to Harry Kane, they will be obscure players in PL history, IMO.

Fair point, but I don't think most football fans would have any idea these players have a PL medal (or two for some of them) in their closet. I certainly didn't. And in comparison to Harry Kane, they will be obscure players in PL history, IMO.

I was thinking mote that it’s possible to find a large number of players, with PL medals, that most fans of other clubs haven’t heard of.

In recent years, medals have gone to Neco Williams and Daniel Amartey for example, I have no recollection of either and had to look it up.

I was wrong about getting near 100 though, turns out only around 300 players have been given medals.

There is a list here,

https://www.myfootballfacts.com/premier-league/all-time-premier-league/premier-league-medal-winners/

Back