• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

A 28 goal season, and look at us. Kane must be doing a lot of thinking about his future. Still not convinced he'd wanna leave this summer, but we'd basically have to be title contenders next season for him to consider extending his contract, IMO.

Personally I hope he goes this summer.

Then we get a new manager to build a team around players who will be here for more than a season.

Personally I hope he goes this summer.

Then we get a new manager to build a team around players who will be here for more than a season.

I don’t blame him if he wants to go but we already need to bring in a few faces this summer, a new manager and develop a new way of playing that losing our one world class player is probably something we could do without. Just more to do, and oh, we don’t have a DoF either

A 28 goal season, and look at us. Kane must be doing a lot of thinking about his future. Still not convinced he'd wanna leave this summer, but we'd basically have to be title contenders next season for him to consider extending his contract, IMO.
He will refuse to talk about a new deal and then let the chairman decide whether he goes on a free in a year’s time or goes for money this summer. I suspect he’ll go to Chelsea on a free in a year’s time.

He will refuse to talk about a new deal and then let the chairman decide whether he goes on a free in a year’s time or goes for money this summer. I suspect he’ll go to Chelsea on a free in a year’s time.

I think this is very much the likely scenario, but I have a sneeky feeling it might still be City to replace a Real Madrid-bound Haaland in June 2024. Although I could see Chelsea an option if Pochettino is still there

Got to admit. I must have miscounted, I had Haaland only scoring in 22 PL games this season, but apparantly it is 23.

Anyway, as he has not scored this afternoon I suppose that means he cannot take the newly-achieved record off Harry Kane now, only match it. Up to H next week to make it his own for sure next Sunday

Paris St-Germain football adviser Luis Campos has met 29-year-old Tottenham striker Harry Kane's representatives about the possibility of signing the England captain. (Foot Mercato - in French)

I reckon that we should do a deal whereby Kane signs a new 4 year contract, in exchange for going to PSG on loan for the first season. That way we get to enjoy his twilight years, while he gets to win a domestic treble worth of trophies. Works for everyone, no?

I reckon that we should do a deal whereby Kane signs a new 4 year contract, in exchange for going to PSG on loan for the first season. That way we get to enjoy his twilight years, while he gets to win a domestic treble worth of trophies. Works for everyone, no?

Not sure he'd be interested in it. Would he value trophies from France when they're so easy to earn? Also would be a season not working towards Shearer's record and, whilst he should still get it even without a season in France, you never know whether bad injuries could come

Nah, the narrative would just change to 'He hasnt won anything in England'

Not sure he'd be interested in it. Would he value trophies from France when they're so easy to earn? Also would be a season not working towards Shearer's record and, whilst he should still get it even without a season in France, you never know whether bad injuries could come
Would he value a league cup?
Hard to tell
The only club here who is sure to win anything don’t appear to what or need him

Back