• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I can't see City wanting him now with Haaland tearing it up, I think in the UK Utd are the only realistic option if Liverpool want to get numbers in they won't spend big.

I don't think there's much value in letting him go, if we get say 80m we'd need to spend 50m at least on a replacement with no guarantee they'd succeed.

City will probably go for the ferguson guy rather than harry.

Are we paying off the stadium debt?

The only way we let Kane go to Chelsea is for some stupid amount of money

Agree.

Nothing we can do about Pochettino. If we sold Kane to Chelsea I would seriously consider never going again..unless they somehow paid us £200m

Well that's that then. Mark Goldridge has just said that Poch and Kane are both Chelsea bound.

Poch makes sense but was Goldridge talking about Kane leaving on a free in a year?

Don't think Levy will suddenly be happy to start selling players to Chelsea because of the change in ownership nor present the Poch Kane combo so willingly to a rival (in terms of our league position aspirations) unless it's for entirely ridiculous money.

Obviously the media can create a hype train and get carried away with it in terms of Kane leaving but a fee has to be accepted. Same as it's always been. Personally I reckon him giving us another season's service as a chance to bolster his record and a final throw of the dice at winning something with us is the most realistic scenario.

Back