• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

As posted above. There is a video interview doing the rounds that I saw just a few weeks ago, pretty sure he said we were the only club in for him and he was ready to make the move but his missus wasn't and he chose to stay. I could have misinterpreted it. Will have to see if I can find it again
Na I saw it, the deal was done and then he pulled out

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

As posted above. There is a video interview doing the rounds that I saw just a few weeks ago, pretty sure he said we were the only club in for him and he was ready to make the move but his missus wasn't and he chose to stay. I could have misinterpreted it. Will have to see if I can find it again
It was actually even closer than that. He had signed the deal but then thought twice and asked Spurs if it could be voided. (I think it was) Venables tore up the contract. Le Tiss has since said how grateful he was that we allowed that to happen.

Either we get silly money or he'll have to see out his contract. Free transfer to City when they sell Haaland next summer.

I could see him doing a 'Teddy Sheringham' but with City.

Goes to City June 2024. Has 2 seasons with them, bags a couple of trophies, comes back to Spurs and sees his career out in midfield with us ending up with Shearer's PL Goal Record

I could see him doing a 'Teddy Sheringham' but with City.

Goes to City June 2024. Has 2 seasons with them, bags a couple of trophies, comes back to Spurs and sees his career out in midfield with us ending up with Shearer's PL Goal Record
I can see Pep holding a grudge over the failed move but if he has to go domestically then this is what I'd hope for.

I'd hate to see him improve a rival for CL and City are out of sight as it is, let alone with Kane.
If we ever got good again he could even do the Bergkamp style cameo where he'd come on for the last 20 and take the tinkle to help see out the game.

I can't see City wanting him now with Haaland tearing it up, I think in the UK Utd are the only realistic option if Liverpool want to get numbers in they won't spend big.

I don't think there's much value in letting him go, if we get say 80m we'd need to spend 50m at least on a replacement with no guarantee they'd succeed.

I can't see City wanting him now with Haaland tearing it up, I think in the UK Utd are the only realistic option if Liverpool want to get numbers in they won't spend big.

I don't think there's much value in letting him go, if we get say 80m we'd need to spend 50m at least on a replacement with no guarantee they'd succeed.

Logical answer is you keep him for one more year (if he won't renew), give the new manager one less problem in his first year and we let him go for wherever his swansong takes him.

Haaland will leave City at the end of next season, so there may be a easy path for everyone.

Logical answer is you keep him for one more year (if he won't renew), give the new manager one less problem in his first year and we let him go for wherever his swansong takes him.

Haaland will leave City at the end of next season, so there may be an easy path for everyone.
Why will Haaland leave then?

Haaland will leave City at the end of next season, so there may be a easy path for everyone.
Agree with your point regarding Kane.

But in terms of Haaland, they have removed the release clause and there is a lot of talk they are tying him up to a new deal. He will be there for longer in all likelihood....

Agree with your point regarding Kane.

But in terms of Haaland, they have removed the release clause and there is a lot of talk they are tying him up to a new deal. He will be there for longer in all likelihood....
They haven't removed the release clause, they are trying to remove it in the new deal they are supposed to be offering him.

Back