• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Oh don’t give me all that gonad*s, its called playing the game not cheating. If Kane doesn’t go down the guy doesn’t get sent off, the same as if you get clipped and stay on your feet you won’t get a penalty / freekick. The ref’s have forced players to do this by not giving fouls based on the players reaction.

Oh don’t give me all that gonad*s, its called playing the game not cheating. If Kane doesn’t go down the guy doesn’t get sent off, the same as if you get clipped and stay on your feet you won’t get a penalty / freekick. The ref’s have forced players to do this by not giving fouls based on the players reaction.

What gonad*s? Think everyone here has agreed with you.

There was another eye gouge early in the game. Can't remember the two players involved but the Everton player from behind pulled the Spurs players by the face with what looked like an eye gouge.
Yes, and astonishingly he was allowed to get away without even a booking, never mind being sent off. TV caught it clearly on camera yet somehow was not picked up by the VAR. What the fudge are they there for?

Ref also let a few similarly nasty challenges go unpunished in the first half so it's no wonder Doucoure tried it on. Presumably felt he could get away with it because Kane is not known for reacting like that. And tbh I don't like to see players reacting like that either, but in this case I think it was the right thing to do because to play it down only encourages players to try it on again.

Yes, and astonishingly he was allowed to get away without even a booking, never mind being sent off. TV caught it clearly on camera yet somehow was not picked up by the VAR. What the fudge are they there for?

Ref also let a few similarly nasty challenges go unpunished in the first half so it's no wonder Doucoure tried it on. Presumably felt he could get away with it because Kane is not known for reacting like that. And tbh I don't like to see players reacting like that either, but in this case I think it was the right thing to do because to play it down only encourages players to try it on again.

Gray dived after almost getting challenged by Perisic..nothing but was a clear dive
Kulu got a proper smack in the face from the Belgian lad.. Nothing
Perisic had his ankle stamped on… nothing
The ref was weak
The sending off I was stunned at as he didn’t deliberate

this was coleman on Perisic
6CC1FA1D-9724-4443-AB07-1012AA7E41D3.jpeg

Last edited:
Agreed on both. But the point is that he exaggerated injury to ensure we got an advantage. That feels wrong albeit I understand why he did it and, let's be fair, 95% of players in the league would have done likewise.
So sad to see Kane of all people sink to that level, but there comes a point.

Yes it's a man's game and we all want to see the game flow, but the ref had been letting too many horror fouls go either completely unpunished or let off lightly with just a fk, thus rewarding the perpetrator rather than the victim.

So sad to see Kane of all people sink to that level, but there comes a point.

Yes it's a man's game and we all want to see the game flow, but the ref had been letting too many horror fouls go either completely unpunished or let off lightly with just a fk, thus rewarding the perpetrator rather than the victim.
See above
Dont forget Southampton stole a point against us with bugger theatrics and no contact
Ref and var didnt care

Agree regarding your general point, but there was no way Doucoure was thinking ‘others have got away with things, let’s see if I can do this’.

Kane was grabbing his shirt, he did what he did out of pure retaliation/frustration….

Gray dived after almost getting challenged by Perisic..nothing but was a clear dive
Kulu got a proper smack in the face from the Belgian lad.. Nothing
Perisic had his ankle stamped on… nothing
The ref was weak
The sending off I was stunned at as he didn’t deliberate

this was coleman on Perisic
View attachment 15348

Welcome to Dyche ball, he was the same at Burnley.

Agree regarding your general point, but there was no way Doucoure was thinking ‘others have got away with things, let’s see if I can do this’.

Kane was grabbing his shirt, he did what he did out of pure retaliation/frustration….
It's a solid tactic, barge into someone and pull their shirt aggressively, see if you can get them to poke you in the face.
If all 11 of our players do that, we might get a few sent off and eventually hold on for a draw.

It's a solid tactic, barge into someone and pull their shirt aggressively, see if you can get them to poke you in the face.
If all 11 of our players do that, we might get a few sent off and eventually hold on for a draw.

The game has changed so much from when I played in the 60/70s, if you pulled a blokes shirt they would be incensed yet you could go through them to win the ball and they would just get on with it, probably looked to get even later in the game.

Now there is a player who would have graced our shirt, nearly happened as well.
I don't think it was ever as close as people think.

If a player's attitude is such that he'd rather be a big fish in a small cesspool than actually challenge himself and have a real career, then a leap like joining Spurs is impossible.

If a player's attitude is such that he'd rather be a big fish in a small cesspool than actually challenge himself and have a real career, then a leap like joining Spurs is impossible.

As posted above. There is a video interview doing the rounds that I saw just a few weeks ago, pretty sure he said we were the only club in for him and he was ready to make the move but his missus wasn't and he chose to stay. I could have misinterpreted it. Will have to see if I can find it again

He was a Spurs fan as a kid too if I’m not wrong. Watched a compilation of his best goals the other day. Absolutely incredible stuff. The lad was a (flawed) genius in my opinion.

Many fans say this about Kane…

As posted above. There is a video interview doing the rounds that I saw just a few weeks ago, pretty sure he said we were the only club in for him and he was ready to make the move but his missus wasn't and he chose to stay. I could have misinterpreted it. Will have to see if I can find it again
Sounds like a convenient excuse to me. Both cities have airports, both have motorways.

Redknapp lived in Bournemouth and commuted - that's an extra 30-40 mins without traffic

Back