• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Always good to see an Aussie choke. Anyone with that qunt caddy cannot receive my support.

I like Scott and do feel for him, like you I really dont like that taco of a caddie he has..

Wont get a more gracious winner than Ernie though, top top man

Not really a golf fan, but I must admit, it is great telly when it comes down to the final hole! Is Adam Scott the one who has Woods' ex caddy?

Do people still shout "in the hole" every time Tiger hits a shot even if it's a 6000 yard par 5?

Such a gracious winner in Els and such a gracious loser in Scott, 2 top interviews, fantastic players and people...

Not really a golf fan, but I must admit, it is great telly when it comes down to the final hole! Is Adam Scott the one who has Woods' ex caddy?

Do people still shout "in the hole" every time Tiger hits a shot even if it's a 6000 yard par 5?

Yes and yes, the new one is Mashed Potato !!!!

I do like Els but Scott is now on my most hated list after costing me money (Potentially although I now hope Taylor doesn't win the darts)

Had McDowell at 30/1 e/w £5, covered by bets.

Had SA to win the cricket @. 5/4 draw no bet so could be a decent weekend all told.

It has been a busy day for the man, the legend, the hero, the non-racist

AybOQtWCMAIOqQn.jpg

Mainly in America, but occasionally over here, the crowds are more knowledgable in the UK than in the US and you dont get as many fudgewits go to watch

I think most of the golf fans in the states are just Tiger Woods fans tbh, they still worship him even after all his affairs!

Back