• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Woods sharing the lead at 1/2 in the USPGA

He was striking the ball really well, but with the length of the course, the weather, and with his awful driving he has done well to be leading, saying that his chipping and putting has been wicked..

Its a strange course as there are no "bunkers" all the sand is regarded as waste land so your club can be grounded

Im playing today, feeling good and confident about my game, am fancying a few under my handicap today

Getting fudged off with golf at the moment so taking a break.

Has Woods been using his driver at all, or is he teeing off with the irons again?

shot 85 on a par 71 course with 4 3 putts !!!

tee to green I played superbly well, just couldnt putt to save my life

shot 85 on a par 71 course with 4 3 putts !!!

tee to green I played superbly well, just couldnt putt to save my life

What's your best putting round Marky?

I had 28 putts round a local par 72 a while back. Shot an 87 which for me, was great.
No 3 putts, 10 2 putts and 8 singles.

What's your best putting round Marky?

I had 28 putts round a local par 72 a while back. Shot an 87 which for me, was great.
No 3 putts, 10 2 putts and 8 singles.

My best round was 74 on a par 70 course, I had 24 putts that day, I was playing off 10.2 at the time..

Finally seeing some Europeans on the first page of the leaderboard, been a poor year for us so far, hope we can change that now leading into the Ryder Cup

I think so too, our big guys faltering, and they have some very exciting youngsters finally breaking through plus they're at home. We needed it a year ago, would have won no problem then. I'm going to miss most of it as I'm on holiday, though hopefully the Spanish bars will have it on

Back