• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

It does annoy me, so many good players you didnt see or hardly saw at all, BBC does do it well but still could be better

To be fair that is just like in all sports, you have to give the people what they want. If they don't show Tiger, Americans will switch off and the tournament will lose a lot of money.

To be fair at least this major he was up there on the last day and justified a lot of the coverage

To be fair that is just like in all sports, you have to give the people what they want. If they don't show Tiger, Americans will switch off and the tournament will lose a lot of money.

To be fair at least this major he was up there on the last day and justified a lot of the coverage

They only like sports that they are good at or they invented.

Also, tiger didn't miss the cut for the same reason he didn't win the tournament. He didn't use his woods all week and pussied out with the irons

Gutted for Scott. Keeping the tradition of great Aussie golf chokers alive. Greg Norman would be proud.

Perfect timing with the weather improvement........playing tomorrow with my two boys.
Only issue is I have to face up to the fact that at ages 12 and 14, they are both likely to beat me round 18 holes.

Why was it i taught the little sods how to play? :rolleyes:

Perfect timing with the weather improvement........playing tomorrow with my two boys.
Only issue is I have to face up to the fact that at ages 12 and 14, they are both likely to beat me round 18 holes.

So they can make you lots of money and let you retire.

He used his irons because he couldnt trust his driving as he was hitting the ball so so bad

Yep and he won't win another major until he sorts out his woods. You can win tournaments against weakened fields with your irons, but on the tougher set up courses with better players it won't happen.

Fair weather golfer ;)

Had 20 e/w on Ernie this morning at 22/1 very pleased with that but genuinely did feel for scott at the end but as marky says it all came down to the pressure and he choked it

Yes mate 550 profit put it on yesterday morning before play. Not a huge gambler tbh just so much sport on yesterday got bit carried away soon as he won rang a mate of mine who's big big into his gambling I'm rabbiting on to him like a little excited child over my bet eventually calm down ask him if he had anything this weekend turns out he had 5 out of 6 on a lucky 63 paid out just under 5 grand needles to say I felt a bit silly

Back