• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

It must be infuriating to be a golf fan and not be a fan of Tiger Woods. Whatever the situation, the story is Woods. Log on to the ESPN website, BBC Sport, SSN, the story is always the same. Whether he misses the cut, or is middle of the pack or is two shots from the lead.

I'm more annoyed the main story in the paper was Rory hit a kid with a ball when we had a Scot tied 2nd overnight

The big players get all the press

Adam Scott 4 in front with 6 to play on the 3rd round, Brandt has had a stinker today +4

Im still in with 4 players in the places, hoping they can hold it tomorrow then ill be looking at about £100 wins on my bets

Could be set up for a Woods vs Scott (Williams) showdown in the last group tomorrow..

I do like Scott and would be pleased to see him win it, he has played superb this week, very good swing, if it blows it could make the course very different tomorrow

I'm off there tomorrow, will probably follow the last group come on G-Mac. Really don't Scott to win because A) he's Aussie and B)Williams is a giant bell end

Andreas Romero putting Carlos Tevez on his bag for the day and then shooting 82 is a disgrace. In a Major. Shocking.

Hoping for a good finale to this what a weekend of sport and I haven't seen a football being kicked. Will be flicking between cricket golf tdf and grand prix all day

I think Els is going to be the one to watch.

£6 e/w @ 18/1 (2 places)

Last edited:
Back