• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Scott's doing his best to fudge this up for me!!!!

Open nerves, he has a terrible record whilst being in contention for majors in the last round..

TBH nobody is playing well in the top half of the field, all it needs is a player to put a few birdies together and -7 could win this

If Colsaerts had hit 1 or 2 over yesterday, I think he would be the champ. wonderful round today and he likes these sort of conditions

Hope Wayne Grady isnt commentating at the end, Scotty this Scotty that, fudge off you tool

I'm listening to open radio at the course 87.7 fm if you can get it. Has all the sky sports commentators. Only one I like from the beeb is Andrew Cotter and some of Peter Aliss, rest just grate on me

Brilliant from Ernie, Scott only leads by 1 with 2 holes to play !!!

Will he be able to handle the pressure !!!

Scott was 1/100 10 mins ago now he is 4/5 !!!!

Imagine a few quid was put on him on betfair at 1/100 too !!

Great shot from Scott after falling to pieces in the last 3 1/2 holes, a 10ft putt to get in a playoff with Els...well played sir

Back