• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Anyone backing woods this week needs their head checking. This is not a course for sprayin it about on. It will also be playing longish due to the wet fairways. Stricker, westwood, donald are the types to be looking at. This open is going to come down to those who can keep it on the fairway from the tee.

All with PP, 7 Places EW, Small Stakes

Luke Donald 20/1
Rickie Fowler 35/1
Ernie Els 40/1
Matt Kuchar 50/1
Bubba Watson 66/1
Zach Johnson 66/1
David Love III 150/1
Tom Lehman 200/1
Harris English 250/1
Barry Lane 750/1

I have to say Mickelson conducts himself very well on the golf course. Showed a lot of respect for a rules official just now, no messing, just got on with it. The ruling was straightforward, but nonetheless some guys - often the biggest stars - are sour in tough spots like that, but not Mickelson. No idea what he's like off the course, but on it he's a credit.

I have to say Mickelson conducts himself very well on the golf course. Showed a lot of respect for a rules official just now, no messing, just got on with it. The ruling was straightforward, but nonetheless some guys - often the biggest stars - are sour in tough spots like that, but not Mickelson. No idea what he's like off the course, but on it he's a credit.

I can re-call him losing it a couple of times a few years back with photographers,but other than that your right...great sportsman.

Everyone likes Phil.

Has arthritis and his wife and mother have survived cancer in recent years.

I used to massively dislike him but the past few years he has grown on me, now he is one of my favourite golfers to watch, his short game is unreal...

Just had a cheeky EW on Snedekter at 25s to win outright, very good player and putter and looks comfortable around the course

Well it looks like my golf hiatus may be drawing to a close, uncle Wooks is in high demand. Haven't swung a club in years as, frankly, I thought I was pretty brick at the game. But bitches won't leave a brother alone and I'm getting needled weekly by my brother and my mates to start playing again. Think I'm going to start with a basket of balls up at Top Golf and see if the Slice Fairy has fudged off to bug someone else after all these years.

Back