• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

So how much is the Falcao fee? Monaco wanted upwards of 40m last summer but after his loan spell at United it has to be 25m at the most surely? plus is 250k a week wages.
Don't think anyone is willing to pay him anywhere near 250k a week anymore!

Will whether Falcao move to Chelski happens or not affect our potential buying of Martial?

It helps us that it's a loan, not a sale.

Monaco have to balance their books by 30 June as a FFP punishment. £18m for Martial is what they need, as well as Falcao's wages gone.

VDV has joined newly promoted Real Betis on a free transfer.

"Betis is a great club and I am happy to come to the best league in the world," said Van der Vaart.

"I have had two poor years at Hamburg but I still believe I am a good player. I was talking to the coach and we want to win the league." :eek:

i can just see fans rushing out to get that name printed on their new shirts:oops:
I reckon it would become the commonly requested name.... Just think of how many groups of blokes will decide to buy their Spurs supporting friend a 'Bender' shirt for their Birthday/Christmas/Leaving present/etc....

Something that I am quite pleased about is that the various links out there would suggest that we are at least trying to sort out some of the right areas in our team....

Buying Wimmer means that we can put Kaboul and Chiriches out of their misery.

Links to Schneiderlin, Imbula and Bender suggest that Pochettino knows he needs to try to upgrade on Mason next season (either by directly replacing him or pushing Bentaleb further forward and buying somebody to take Bentaleb's place).

Bids for Ings and Llorente suggest that we are wanting to put Soldado and Adebayor out of their misery.

A bid for Martial suggests that we want to inject more pace from the left (and have a 3rd choice CF who would be able to take a starting role out wide)

A bid for Trippier suggests that we know cover/competition is needed for Walker.

Juanmi is well thought if from what I know about him

I think a lot of the bigger clubs will be tinkled they didn't know about the release clause

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...estined-Premier-League-Charlton-teenager.html

a player I have loved the look of for years, this will be a bit like missing out on John Stones when he left Barnsley.

We have no need of another young CB.

We already have Eric Dier, who looks incredibly promising, aged 20. And we have just bought Kevin Wimmer, aged 22.

More pertinently, we also have two absolutely superb prospects coming through the youth system: Milos Veljkovic and Cameron Carter Vickers (the latter of whom, especially, looks to be the real deal). We need to ensure that we keep the pathway to the first team open for our youth graduates. It's good for their morale and good for our academy's reputation.

So if we are to buy any further CB's this summer, I'd rather that it was someone at the other end of the spectrum - long on experience rather than potential.

City going to bid 40m for Sterling. macarons. If it's token HG players you need, Townsend would be less than half.

City going to bid 40m for Sterling. macarons. If it's token HG players you need, Townsend would be less than half.
Sterling is very talented and has a high ceiling. In a couple of years he could be worth that easily, if not more. Townsend will never be near Sterling's level....

they are close to signing Patrick Roberts from fulham, and i read today they want Delph too

Back