• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Everton have agreed a deal to sign Tom Cleverley when his contract expires. No transfer fee and high wages = classic Everton deal. Bland and uninspiring player = perfect for a Martinez side.

Would you take Van Rapist? After Adebayor, we'd probably run a mile from ex-goon, injury plagued high wages strikers. But...I'd take him. Would be ideal for Kane to learn from and he still has a lot to offer - one of the best when fit. He'd add Davids like experience to our young team. Plus would annoy scum fans.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the singing at the European Cup Final to the strains of " Nice one Cyril"?

I think we should sign a Cyril, just so we can re-instate that song. Any ITK on Cyrils ?

Failing that, maybe we should adopt it for Erik. Oh wait, I see a flaw.....

Would you take Van Rapist? After Adebayor, we'd probably run a mile from ex-goon, injury plagued high wages strikers. But...I'd take him. Would be ideal for Kane to learn from and he still has a lot to offer - one of the best when fit. He'd add Davids like experience to our young team. Plus would annoy scum fans.

I'd rather have Berbs, who's free, and better

going back to the other lad, I guess our interest (if real) suggests we feel we can flip him for a profit, anyone surprised at that isn't paying attention

According to the quality publication that is the sun, lollerpool have opened talks to sign Bentaleb for 10 million. 10 million? Do they know levy at all
Also no quotes but Lloris wants to go to man utd.

Damn it.

klose.jpg

Tottenham target Miroslav Klose has quashed any speculation over his future by committing to Lazio for another season.

The German forward was Lazio's top goalscorer last season as the Italian club finished third to qualify for the
Champions League.

Spurs were reportedly keen on signing the 36-year-old marksman as they try to bolster their attacking options before next season.

But, in a statement via Lazio's official Facebook page, Klose said: "To play another season for Lazio is a decision that I made with the heart.

"My family and I are doing very well in Rome and at Lazio.

"I also want to give my support to our coach, who is a very special person, and to the whole club, to continue to develop the club's image with a positive and winning path."

He'd never join us. Especially not if he's not guaranteed to start every game (which he won't be unless we switch to a 4-4-2, drop Kane or play one of them out of position).

I would still try and sign him though. Aside from tinkling off the scum no end, he's an extremely talented footballer with Premier League and European experience that our youngsters could learn from - he'd be a great player to practice finishing with Kane or free-kicks with Eriksen.

Oh, and he can do this

Yeah never going to happen. But that clip says it all. Not the touch of a rapist ironically but a master. He does things, scores goals, others dream of. But wages, age, Ade mean it is impossible.

Often when a players been out a lot one season, they come back to have a blinder. Of course it could go the other way and his body falls apart. But he's an elite player. Scum would have won the league recently if they'd kept him imo.

Anyone else notice the singing at the European Cup Final to the strains of " Nice one Cyril"?

I think we should sign a Cyril, just so we can re-instate that song. Any ITK on Cyrils ?

Failing that, maybe we should adopt it for Erik. Oh wait, I see a flaw.....

We have one, I call Joe Lewis... Cyril Sneer, after the cartoon character from the Racoons who has pots of gold and never spends it, just hoards it.

He'd never join us. Especially not if he's not guaranteed to start every game (which he won't be unless we switch to a 4-4-2, drop Kane or play one of them out of position).

I would still try and sign him though. Aside from tinkleing off the scum no end, he's an extremely talented footballer with Premier League and European experience that our youngsters could learn from - he'd be a great player to practice finishing with Kane or free-kicks with Eriksen.

Oh, and he can do this

Tap in

Had a bid for Timo Werner rejected.

The black box is just FM15.

Whether we end up signing these players or not, I much prefer us being linked to this type of young player with great potential like Werner and Martial, they are hungry with a point to prove and therefore more malleable to Poch's tactical system.

Back