• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Could Levy be about to be - erhm Levy´ed ;)

Read some time ago that we have a 40% sell-on clause on Luongo, so if Villa sign 2 players from Swindon, they will probably make the fee for Loungo as low as possible

Looks like Yedlin really was a t-shirt signing then.

I suppose it allows us to send him out on loan to a club in England to get used to the country and style of play, it will make or break him. He comes back a better player and ready and we sell one of Walker or Tripper for profit or we sell Yedlin for most likely profit.

Everyones a winner

I think we also have first refusal on Luongo - some sort of buy back clause.
So if Villa try to be too clever we could just take Massimo back and sell him ourselves all in the same summer - which I think is workable in the transfer rules

We will never progress with that policy which is what Levy seems to follow. Remember, our aim has been top 4 for the last 10 years or so now. We will never reach top 2 or 3 with this policy.

We'll never reach top 2 until we get a sugar daddy who's happy to pump £200m a year in to the transfer budget. Top 4 is realistic as 4th spot could be any of us, Arse, Man U or Liverpool.

Kaboul, Chiriches, Capoue and Paulinho left out of the end-of-season tour so they can find new clubs

Wink, Onomah, McGee and KWP included (while Veljkovic is away with Serbia)

Carroll in the squad, guess Swansea won't be trying for him.
I suspect Poch will like him.
That said, Stambouli also travels.

To be fair, the OS says Capoue returns to France for family reasons.

Fredericks only has one year left on his contract, so I'm pretty sure he'll go this summer. KWP has eclipsed him as our big RB prospect anyway.
KWP is still (at least) a championship season long loan away from being ready for our first team, whereas Fredericks is already physically able to cope with men's football.

I am pleased to see the Trippier rumour however and hope that it is true. He was one of the best 2 or 3 right backs in the PL last season IMO.

KWP is still (at least) a championship season long loan away from being ready for our first team, whereas Fredericks is already physically able to cope with men's football.

I am pleased to see the Trippier rumour however and hope that it is true. He was one of the best 2 or 3 right backs in the PL last season IMO.

But with KWP vs Fredericks we'll be talking about our 4th/5th choice RB. Fredericks needs to take up a squad place too as he's over 21.

Fredericks is just in the position Adam Smith was in last summer - too old to be that far down the pecking order.

Back