• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

There is no loyalty in football. All we can do is thank Gareth for not ****ing off to one of our rivals, like that cúnt Gotze.

I've forgotten, when we signed him from Southampton was he getting stick on here for taking the money of a bigger club?

IMO the way he could be leaving grates me because I would liked to have given him one final Bale Bale Bale.. and an applause. But because of his antics to get the move I feel as fans we are not being given that opportunity. He should have sucked it up and saw what happened, instead he is helping Madrid try and get us a worse fee by doing what he is doing.

I really really want Levy to stand his ground on this one. Unless he gets the £100m he wants. Why should we have to back down.

The youth of today, eh? Weren't like that when I were a lad.
Sad isn't it. Unfortunately not isolated to Marbella either. I've seen lads around Basingstoke mincing around in short shorts and backward caps whenever the sun has come out. I blame the cretins that appear on "reality" TV for this sort of fashion.

Just watched one of those 'All Bale goals 12/13' videos on YouTube.

I must say it's abundantly clear what our tactic was last year. It was get the ball to Gareth, and then get as far away from him as possible to create space for a shot. The Sunderland and Southampton goals are great examples of that. People complained about a lack of movement particularly at home, and that we needed to be 'saved' by Bale but I don't think it was particularly lucky, it was all by design. Especially if we analyse that Bale's shooting is so excellent that he will score a large portion of even long shots.

So I think last year it was decided that the best way to stay solid and make best use of the players we have was to not try and implement a possession style football and just get the best out of Bale. But I also suspect this means that if Bale was to be sold, AVB wouldn't mind that much because it means he could actually mould the team how he wants, with threats all over the park.

The football wasn't pretty last year at home, but I totally get why now.

Just watched one of those 'All Bale goals 12/13' videos on YouTube.

I must say it's abundantly clear what our tactic was last year. It was get the ball to Gareth, and then get as far away from him as possible to create space for a shot. The Sunderland and Southampton goals are great examples of that. People complained about a lack of movement particularly at home, and that we needed to be 'saved' by Bale but I don't think it was particularly lucky, it was all by design. Especially if we analyse that Bale's shooting is so excellent that he will score a large portion of even long shots.

So I think last year it was decided that the best way to stay solid and make best use of the players we have was to not try and implement a possession style football and just get the best out of Bale. But I also suspect this means that if Bale was to be sold, AVB wouldn't mind that much because it means he could actually mould the team how he wants, with threats all over the park.

The football wasn't pretty last year at home, but I totally get why now.

This. I also made this observation several times, specifically in how we used an out-of-top-form and under-confident Ade...

Sad isn't it. Unfortunately not isolated to Marbella either. I've seen lads around Basingstoke mincing around in short shorts and backward caps whenever the sun has come out. I blame the cretins that appear on "reality" TV for this sort of fashion.

That and a lack of proper parenting!!!!

I like the cut of your job Dave...because it is both sad and cretinous.

BScpgNHCQAACh-N.jpg
gallery_main-cristianoronaldo-short-shorts-06162009-02.jpg

So ****ing creepy.
Dear slim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling

IMO the way he could be leaving grates me because I would liked to have given him one final Bale Bale Bale.. and an applause. But because of his antics to get the move I feel as fans we are not being given that opportunity. He should have sucked it up and saw what happened, instead he is helping Madrid try and get us a worse fee by doing what he is doing.

I really really want Levy to stand his ground on this one. Unless he gets the £100m he wants. Why should we have to back down.

Why do people moan about how much he's helped Madrid when he hasn't submitted a transfer request or publicly said he wants to leave?

Lets put things in perspective, a couple of weeks back Suarez was threatening legal action against a club who's name he's dragged through the mud on several occasions.

Look at Ronaldo's legs. You can't tell me the Spanish aren't drugging up their top clubs. Biggest cheats in world sport IMO.

Apparently he's staying at a 5 star hotel 25 mins drive from my house.

Sadly it's prob too late for me to convince him to stay at Spurs :) ha

Apparently he's staying at a 5 star hotel 25 mins drive from my house.

Sadly it's prob too late for me to convince him to stay at Spurs :) ha

Put the burner to him cuzzzzzzz.

I knew i shouldn't have watched 'Menace to Society' again last night:(

Back