• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Possibly, but it's just as likely that he's gone with permission. If the decision to sell has been made, it could be in our interests to get the medical and final deal signed as soon as possible. As I mentioned above, the prospects of the Bale money is no secret. In fact, even if we had decided not to sell Bale, other clubs would still assume we are going to.

This **** has really just flown out to Spain on the eve of a premiership game?

I get he's not going to be involved but have some ****ing respect. Suarez attended Liverpools game last week and has also trained, Rooney the same...i mean wtf?

Bale today at his hotel in Spain, apparently...

A4997_zps60c42a3e.jpg

This **** has really just flown out to Spain on the eve of a premiership game?

I get he's not going to be involved but have some ****ing respect. Suarez attended Liverpools game last week and has also trained, Rooney the same...i mean wtf?

he has kinda sneaked away. sad behaviour really

This deal has been agreed in principle for ages now. The only reason it hasn't been confirmed is so as to not inflate all the prices of our replacements, not ITK but logical.

Don't blame him for going to Spain.

I think that boat sailed a while ago. The prospect of Bale leaving is no secret and Roma and Anzhi and the agents know it. It's quite likely that part of the what is holding up the Lamela deal. It's also possible that the thought of all that money got Kia shopping Willian around one last time to try and bump the wages and Chelsea decided to take the opportunity (Its inconceivable that Kia hadn't explored the Chelsea options before).

We did well to get Paulinho and Soldado done early before it became probably Bale was leaving.

Precisely - everyone knew weeks ago. This whole regurgitation of oh clubs will know we have cash and will add extra sums on top is just so inaccurate. Any club worth their salt would know its imminent therefore they would add the five million or walk away and wait till we do sell Bale - so we end up ****ed because we are trying to do what people think we should be doing in order to save the five million.

i at least expect a thank you and goodbye letter from him on the Spurs site

Which one of us here wouldn't have done exactly the same in his shoes? He's probably already on RM's books anyway.

Good luck to him - he's going to need it.

Take a chill pill dude. If he has gone to Spain it would be permission from the club, just chill.

I wouldn't even ask tbh.

Forget the fact that i'm a spurs fan, there's no way i would just **** off when my 'friends' are playing a match. He can continue the silence if he likes but to actually **** off to another country really ****es me off. He couldn't just **** off after tomorrow's game?

exaggerating an injury and now this? what a ****ing ****.

Some kid on twitter is posting photos of what looks like Bale in Marbella, he also said this:

@JackMillerjack
17s

Guys bad news. Bales agent just told me he would definitely not be playing for Tottenham again but Avb has a surprise signing

I wouldn't even ask tbh.

Forget the fact that i'm a spurs fan, there's no way i would just **** off when my 'friends' are playing a match. He can continue the silence if he likes but to actually **** off to another country really ****es me off. He couldn't just **** off after tomorrow's game?

exaggerating an injury and now this? what a ****ing ****.

and thats why im totally not interested in him - I dont give a damn about the whole situation and havent for some time. Take the money and good riddance. Its not bitter its more of his attitude and his attitude stinks. And if one other person mentions the whole 'agent is to blame' phrase - someone is going to die.

Some kid on twitter is posting photos of what looks like Bale in Marbella, he also said this:

@JackMillerjack
17s

Guys bad news. Bales agent just told me he would definitely not be playing for Tottenham again but Avb has a surprise signing

What? Willian!!!!!
:ross:

and thats why im totally not interested in him - I dont give a damn about the whole situation and havent for some time. Take the money and good riddance. Its not bitter its more of his attitude and his attitude stinks. And if one other person mentions the whole 'agent is to blame' phrase - someone is going to die.

Phil Thompson alluded to this earlier on Soccer Saturday. Whilst discussing Willian, he said it's apparent that agents have an influence but the player also needs to "have something about them".

Back