• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Wouldn't want to buy him back anyway. There is a difference in players who "moved on to get regular football" comming back (Defoe/Kaboul) and players who engineered their own move to a 'bigger' club coming back (Sheringham/Keane). The former are more than welcome, the latter can **** right off

^ well we don't really know the ins and outs to start throwing that around, imv. from what Ive heard it was the club/AVB who took the decision to isolate Bale from the squad, for example, as we didn't want the circus to distract the other players. despite being isolated he has still turned in for training throughout the summer (as far as im aware) so i think it'd be a stretch to say he's been on strike or whatever

Unfortunately...Bale miles better than Ronaldo...but thts my opinion.

Ronaldo was better than Bale for many years but has now been surpassed........:-"

I'm not sure if you're joking....

But Bale has scored 47 league goals throughout his whole career. Or 55 total. Ronaldo scored 55 goals last season. 60 the season before. 53 before. 33 (in 35) before. 26. 42.

Ronaldo has been an absolute machine for 5 or 6 seasons at the very least now. Bale has been churning out these kinds of numbers and performances consistently for two thirds of a season. Let's not go overboard.

I'll be very interested anyway to see how Bale copes with being at Real anyway. Here, he was the undisputed top dog. There were loads of times he could have passed or crossed to someone in a better position and didn't to take a shot. We (and the players/ manager) all obviously took this because rightly, he's much better than Defoe for example and I'd much rather he take that shot. But how are the Real players going to take it? Are Ronaldo, Benzema and Ozil going to accept that? Are their fans, notoriously fickle and who booed even Ronaldo last season? Especially as he'll be going as, at the very least, the 2nd most expensive player ever and probably most?

I hope for his sake, if this happens, he can deal with the pressure.

If we confirm his transfer this weekend, just watch all our potential targets prices will inflate by £5m-£10m

That Spurspanyol guy on Twitter who lives in Spain, is saying that Bale and his family have been spotted landing in Marbella in a private jet. Not sure if true or not, but why would he fly there, it's like a 5 hour trip from Madrid...? Bulls**t?

Actual source of the story http://as.com/diarioas/2013/08/24/english/1377351661_915934.html

Bale in Marbella as he awaits announcement of Madrid move
Gareth Bale has arrived in Spain. The Wales international landed in Málaga at 13:00 CET, before travelling to Marbella.

Gareth Bale has arrived in Spain, landing in Málaga at 13:00 CET at a private airport in the city. From there he travelled by taxi to Marbella, where he will wait for the final details of his transfer to Real Madrid to be resolved. ‘Los Blancos’ aim to confirm his signing in the coming hours.

Bale flew to southern Spain in a private jet, and it is thought that he was accompanied by his family and his agent. The 24-year-old’s arrival in the country bears out earlier comments made by Tottenham Hotspur manager André Villas-Boas, who had admitted that he did not expect the Wales international to be seen at White Hart Lane for Spurs’ Premier League match against Swansea on Sunday.

The player is no stranger to Marbella, where he has been spotted on more than one occasion. His next flight is set to take him from Marbella to Madrid. The Santiago Bernabéu directors’ box has been prepared for his presentation, and his move to Real Madrid is imminent

That Spurspanyol guy on Twitter who lives in Spain, is saying that Bale and his family have been spotted landing in Marbella in a private jet. Not sure if true or not, but why would he fly there, it's like a 5 hour trip from Madrid...? Bulls**t?

and the piccies posted are from the other week when he went to train with Wales hahaha

his agent has offices in Marbella iirc....probably they are all hiding out there waiting for the ok to complete the signing

I say we make him report for training tomorrow

Sadly, I suspect the club has already said our goodbyes to Bale and we're unlikely to see him training at Spurs ever again. If he's in Spain, you'd have to think it's with Levy's blessing.

If we confirm his transfer this weekend, just watch all our potential targets prices will inflate by £5m-£10m

I think that boat sailed a while ago. The prospect of Bale leaving is no secret and Roma and Anzhi and the agents know it. It's quite likely that part of the what is holding up the Lamela deal. It's also possible that the thought of all that money got Kia shopping Willian around one last time to try and bump the wages and Chelsea decided to take the opportunity (Its inconceivable that Kia hadn't explored the Chelsea options before).

We did well to get Paulinho and Soldado done early before it became probably Bale was leaving.

This **** has really just flown out to Spain on the eve of a premiership game?

I get he's not going to be involved but have some ****ing respect. Suarez attended Liverpools game last week and has also trained, Rooney the same...i mean wtf?

This **** has really just flown out to Spain on the eve of a premiership game?

I get he's not going to be involved but have some ****ing respect. Suarez attended Liverpools game last week and has also trained, Rooney the same...i mean wtf?

He seems to have turned into billy big ******** now, shame really

Back