• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

"maybe bale's recent performances is down to bad coaching?"

that comment when i heard it when we were doing poorly last season sounded wrong
that comment when i heard it this summer sounded wrong

bale is just being overly targeted by other teams and they are nullyfiying his threat. the next step now is for him to learn how to use that to the teams advantage...something that he couldnt do well enough in the second half of last season...and seems to have reared its ugly head recently

he'll be fine....i have full faith that AVB has spent like 24 hours watching tape and knows what needs to be done

its probably why holtby was a must......he seems to be a a good visionary type support all action support player in midfield. Bale gets double teamed? no matter...BAE and Holtby are on hand to make the most of it

The sooner that Bale gets out of this country the better for him

He is an absolutely fantastic talent, and has to put up with people kicking him left , right and centre. It's a disgrace.

He should either go to Spain where he'll be appreciated, or go to UTd where he'll get protection.

The refs in this country make me sick.

He is an absolutely fantastic talent, and has to put up with people kicking him left , right and centre. It's a disgrace.

He should either go to Spain where he'll be appreciated, or go to UTd where he'll get protection.

The amount of a abuse he gets from Spurs fans as well is unreal. As English football fans we have appear to have an underlying issue about supporting Grafters and cloggers over players with actual genuine football ability.

The amount of a abuse he gets from Spurs fans as well is unreal. As English football fans we have appear to have an underlying issue about supporting Grafters and cloggers over players with actual genuine football ability.

Absolutely correct. I've been disgusted and dismayed the way some/many Spurs fans have turned on our greatest outfield talent since Klinsmann, maybe even Gazza, and even maybe though probably not, Hoddle.

As I say he's better off out of here and somewhere where his sublime skills might be more appreciated.

Last edited:

Of course he wont get kicked in Spain will he I mean players dont try to boot the living fudge out of Ronaldo and Messi do they

Note that it was Holtby's cunning one-touch backheel flick directly into Defoe's path that led to Bale's break at the back 4 against Norwich.

Bale is brilliant at breaking at pace.
Bale is brilliant at getting down the left and firing the ball across goal.
Bale is not brilliant in a tight space doing Messi impressions.

I second that emotion :)

For me RVP is the best player in the country, but in his wildest dreams he can't score the type of goal that Bale scored yesterday, or at OT or Stoke with that ridiculous volley, etc, etc

He's whacked a fair few volleys in his day, but he lacks the pace to do what bale does. He did start out as an Arjen Robben like winger though. We were in for him for around £2.5 mil when he was in holland, but he was more into going to Manure or Arse.

Of course he wont get kicked in Spain will he I mean players dont try to boot the living fudge out of Ronaldo and Messi do they

Indeed, but maybe he will at least get the protection of referees more than here, perhaps he won't get booked for diving when trying to avoid 'challenges' designed to take him and not the ball, and perhaps his own supporters will support him more!

Indeed, but maybe he will at least get the protection of referees more than here, perhaps he won't get booked for diving when trying to avoid 'challenges' designed to take him and not the ball, and perhaps his own supporters will support him more!

There is nowhere to hide in the RM team, as Modric is finding out, and I just don't think Bale is ready for that pressure. As good as he is he is not the finished article yet and that's what they expect at RM, a finished product. I hope he sees it that way too and chooses to hang around for at least another season.

So you want him out? :eek:

So you want him out? :eek:

I'd love him to stay.
but sadly, unless the proverbial miracle happens, he won't.
Call it 'letting myself down softly and over a period of months' rather than getting a 50 million quid dagger in the gut.

That goal at Norwich showed us all why we should be on our fudging knees worshipping the bloke...

There is nowhere to hide in the RM team, as Modric is finding out, and I just don't think Bale is ready for that pressure. As good as he is he is not the finished article yet and that's what they expect at RM, a finished product. I hope he sees it that way too and chooses to hang around for at least another season.

I pray you're right.

Disagree with regards to RM though, he would be fantastic there...

Back