• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Oh come on dude - I've tripped over my own feet before - I didnt dive.

Bale is a wimp thats the main brunt of it. Dodging a tackle that is either way a foul is not diving. Its dodging. You dont intently hit the car who broke the traffic light because it would be proof of the car breaking the lights - it is still illegal whether it caused an accident or not.

Mate that's how foreign players are being taught to cheat abroad. There was a big documentary about it when big players were openly admitting it (i remember David Villa and another poster said Viera was on it too).

The amazing thing when i brought this up was when people claimed that was the first they heard of it. It's a well known 'technique' adopted by cheats abroad and there has been documentaries about the way these footballers intentionally trip themselves up to make the dive look realistic and Bale has done this at least 3 times that i've seen yet people claimed it was accidental:lol:.

The guy is a cheat, i don't care what he says about this injuries stuff tbh as it's an excuse imo. No wonder he wants to play abroad as he'd get away with that brick 99.9% of the time.

I don't know about other instances but, if you look carefully, you can see that Maloney's leg knocks Bale's right foot an instant before Bale's right foot catches his own, left leg. Maloney admitted as much.

Mate that's how foreign players are being taught to cheat abroad. There was a big documentary about it when big players were openly admitting it (i remember David Villa and another poster said Viera was on it too).

Mate the article that includes Maloneys quotes says that Bale hadnt dived in that situation. Maloney admitted it himself so why are we still saying that Bale clipped his own feet? If the culprit admits it wasnt a dive and there may have been a touch then how can we on here say the opposite?

What you say may happen abroad but unless you show me an incident where Bale has tripped over his own feet ON PURPOSE then I will eat my own words

Mate the article that includes Maloneys quotes says that Bale hadnt dived in that situation. Maloney admitted it himself so why are we still saying that Bale clipped his own feet? If the culprit admits it wasnt a dive and there may have been a touch then how can we on here say the opposite?

What you say may happen abroad but unless you show me an incident where Bale has tripped over his own feet ON PURPOSE then I will eat my own words

We're saying he clipped his own feet because...he clipped his own feet. Doesn't your eyes show you this when watching the GIF? You get that there's two separate parts to that particular incident right?

Part 1 = Maloney brushes Bale's leg so contact is made. This is the part that Maloney is refering to and going by the rules of the game it's a pen because there's contact.

part 2 = Bale clips his own feet to go down. That minimal contact with maloney obviously wasn't enough for him to go down so he clips his feet to highlight contact.

it's a pen i agree because of part 1 but if you think Bale has accidentally clipped his feet then you're wrong imo.

I don't know how to find gifs of all Bale's dives throughout the years but if anyone can find any i'm pretty sure at least half of them involves him clipping his foot.

All i could find was the villa one http://i.minus.com/iI04qBVyEBQp2.gif

If you actually look closely you can even see his foot clip the other one. Its so fast and he's probably practiced it to a ridiculous level (like the foreigners do).

I don't know how to find gifs of all Bale's dives throughout the years but if anyone can find any i'm pretty sure at least half of them involves him clipping his foot.

All i could find was the villa one http://i.minus.com/iI04qBVyEBQp2.gif

If you actually look closely you can even see his foot clip the other one. Its so fast and he's probably practiced it to a ridiculous level (like the foreigners do).

KD you obviously have it in for Bale. Just stop it. He is a first class player and we are lucky to have him. He is not a diver - he just takes the necessary preventative measures. Cheating is when you claim for a penalty or free kick when you havent been touched - eg Saurez and Carzola. Give Bale a break.

KD you obviously have it in for Bale. Just stop it. He is a first class player and we are lucky to have him. He is not a diver - he just takes the necessary preventative measures. Cheating is when you claim for a penalty or free kick when you havent been touched - eg Saurez and Carzola. Give Bale a break.

Oh shut up ffs.

We're saying he clipped his own feet because...he clipped his own feet. Doesn't your eyes show you this when watching the GIF? You get that there's two separate parts to that particular incident right?

Part 1 = Maloney brushes Bale's leg so contact is made. This is the part that Maloney is refering to and going by the rules of the game it's a pen because there's contact.

part 2 = Bale clips his own feet to go down. That minimal contact with maloney obviously wasn't enough for him to go down so he clips his feet to highlight contact.

it's a pen i agree because of part 1 but if you think Bale has accidentally clipped his feet then you're wrong imo.

Fair enough. Your opinion.

My opinion is that, in this particular incident, Maloney's leg knocked Bale's foot off its correct path and into a collision with his left leg. Nothing Bale could have done about it.

That's not to say that Bale hasn't employed the dark arts on other occasions. Just that that accusation can't reasonably be levelled against him on this occasion.

You would give Phil Thompson a run for his money to be the most deluded fan in world football if you truly believe that Bale doesn't dive. He definitely gets kicked a lot, but that doesn't excuse some of the dives. I didn't see any Spurs fan defending Henry, Pires or Ashley Cole when they were labelled as divers for the scum.

Have you ever purposefully clicked your heels together and gone down like a sack of brick like he does here?

WY77S.gif

Just watch bale's right foot the whole way through the gif.
He purposefully clips his right foot off the back of his left calf.
That is not a natural movement, it has nothing to do with whatever minimal contact the scottish player made.
Its simulation plain and simple copying the exact same technique Ronaldo used time and again.

Very constructive!

about as constructive as your original post.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/gareth-bale-dive-v-real-madrid/

this is a good link because you can actually clearly see what he's about to do. To see exactly what he's planning i suggest people play the above video and pause at 6 seconds. From 6 seconds onwards press pause, play, pause, play, pause, play and pay close attention to his left foot at the 8 second mark. He decides to stump the top part of his foot on the ground and is going down before the tackle is even made. Just look at the abnormal angle and movement of his left foot at 7 seconds onwards.

Just watch bale's right foot the whole way through the gif.
He purposefully clips his right foot off the back of his left calf.
That is not a natural movement, it has nothing to do with whatever minimal contact the scottish player made.
Its simulation plain and simple copying the exact same technique Ronaldo used time and again.

I wish i could find the documentary mate. People actually told me they never heard of this form of cheating before.

about as constructive as your original post.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/gareth-bale-dive-v-real-madrid/

this is a good link because you can actually clearly see what he's about to do. To see exactly what he's planning i suggest people play the above video and pause at 6 seconds. From 6 seconds onwards press pause, play, pause, play, pause, play and pay close attention to his left foot at the 8 second mark. He decides to stump the top part of his foot on the ground and is going down before the tackle is even made. Just look at the abnormal angle and movement of his left foot at 7 seconds onwards.

YOu are obviously an armchair fan that has never played at a high level. You just dont get it. You probably never will.

Marky does Bale dive?

He has done, Liverpool & Fulham though he got clipped and should never have been booked as they were both fouls..

Im glad him, AVB and Marriner had a chat this week, it might make GB realise to stop being so theatrical

Back